• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

MrBig

Anyone a fan of this design?

halogafholoforun.jpg

feel

I really like that MrBig, i know it has nothing to do with it, but it kind of reminds me of the silent cartographer map room being looked at from above but with the neogaf logo being displayed instead of instalation 04
Kibbles said:
They need to show off the sexiness, I can't wait until Halofest youtube videos.
For a second I thought that was gonna say fixed AR sound!!! Don't toy with my emotions. D:

Still awesome tweet.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Devolution said:
Yeah but copyright lulz.

Here:

VMLce.jpg
Copyright and trademarks are problems if you sell this thing and profit from it. You could probably make one for your personal use as it is not attempting to 'pass off' and is likely parody anyway.

This post is an observation only and neither advice nor consent.

Ruze789

Here's the other one I'm working on, should wrap it up tomorrow. Needs some more shades in it and will probably go smaller and a little higher.

5981987373_8323dd7ca8_z.jpg

OuterWorldVoice said:
Copyright and trademarks are problems if you sell this thing and profit from it. You could probably make one for your personal use as it is not attempting to 'pass off' and is likely parody anyway.

So if the shirt is sold at cost price and no one makes a penny?

kylej

Banned
man oh man I am playing a gross amount of Halo right now. Vintage style poop-socking. Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in.

senador

Banned
OuterWorldVoice said:

Frankie just gave permission without giving permission to use it! Wooo! We just have to use them for "personal use" no profit.

MrBig

senador said:
Frankie just gave permission without giving permission to use it! Wooo! We just have to use them for "personal use" no profit.
He can't give any permissions, he just gave the same observation that we did a few pages ago. Printing these out for ourselves is fine but they cant be sold in the storefront.

Letters said:
I really like that MrBig, i know it has nothing to do with it, but it kind of reminds me of the silent cartographer map room being looked at from above but with the neogaf logo being displayed instead of instalation 04.
Yep, that's where the idea came from.

Just sticking the design on the shirt as is makes it look awkward, I'll integrate it in a more intricate way.

OuterWorldVoice said:

I was actually going to say if someone wants the high res version I can send it to them, and they can just go to a screen printing place.

Hey You

J10 said:
Does anybody know when stat tracking totally moves over to Waypoint? Is it 8/2?
I thought Bungie.net was still going to be hosting H3 & Reach, Waypoint is doing their own stats it looks like.

Hydranockz said:
So if the shirt is sold at cost price and no one makes a penny?
Making one for personal use - probably safe.
Putting the design in a GAF storefront for mass production - probably NOT safe.

It's a gray area, because even if GAF is selling it at cost, the t-shirt company is making a profit. We don't want to put anyone at 343 in the awkward position of slapping Evilore with a C&D.

Oh, and that Black Dynamite shirt Frank mentioned:

2enb3gh.jpg

And if you don't get the reference, do yourself a solid and watch it on Netflix or something (should still be on Instant Watch). Because donuts don't wear alligator shoes.

ncsuDuncan said:
And if you don't get the reference, do yourself a solid and watch it on Netflix or something (should still be on Instant Watch). Because donuts don't wear alligator shoes.
Highly recommend giving Black Dynamite a watch.

ncsuDuncan said:
What is Netflix, Instant Watch?

senador

Banned
MrBig said:
He can't give any permissions, he just gave the same observation that we did a few pages ago. Printing these out for ourselves is fine but they cant be sold in the storefront.

I know this. It was just a playful post.

OuterWorldVoice said:

I'm going to sign off with this on every post I make from now on.

Great work on the shirts everybody. I'm notorious for being stingy and naked but even I will be buying one or more of these items!

Bregmann Roche said:
I'm going to sign off with this on every post I make from now on.

Great work on the shirts everybody. I'm notorious for being stingy and naked but even I will be buying one or more of these items!

It would make for a good forum signature, although one of my favorite things about GAF is how it doesn't have all that annoying clutter.

------------------------
My name is ncsuDuncan and this is my favorite post on the Citadel.

Syphon Filter said:
What headset do you guys use?
Default, although the jack on mine is bent at a weird angle.

If I'm going all tryhard, I use my Turtle Beach HPA2s because the surround positioning is better than my living room surround setup. Only caveat is that I have to use Party Chat to get voice mixed with game audio at a reasonable volume, but if I'm acting pro I'm already in Party Chat anyways.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Dax01 said:
They should allow Spartans to wear custom t-shirts in Halo 4.
Just let us use Avatars. Oh god, what if that actually happened... *shudder*

Ramirez

Devolution said:

Nooooooooo, your original design is awesome.

ITT, people who lack taste. Letter's Believe thing is totally readable as well, no clue how you could get anything but believe from that if you were to look at it.

Ramirez said:
Nooooooooo, your original design is awesome.

ITT, people who lack taste. Letter's Believe thing is totally readable as well, no clue how you could get anything but believe from that if you were to look at it.

Original was sent to Evilore already, I just gotta PM this one unless anyone has something to add:

3GlGZ.png

Default mic but I don't know where it is right now (sorry Cocop), and then for those try-hard, hear-the-guy-breathing-behind-you and/or be-polite-to-the-neighbors-and-not-blast-the-5.1 days I'll wear my Sennheiser HD 595s and figure out something awkward to do with the headset.

I realized today that I have two friends that have switched from CoD to Halo.

They switched because of Halo Reach. I tried to get them to play Halo 3 back in the day all the time. They would play a couple rounds and go back to CoD4/Mw2

How could the worst Halo game make them switch? I know there are probably other factors but I still find it at least a little strange.

Anyone else have a similar story?

feel

Devolution said:
Original was sent to Evilore already, I just gotta PM this one unless anyone has something to add:

3GlGZ.png
Seems good to go, I would only sugest going with different shirt color (background) if you find something that fits well with that blue and pleases you, but only to add some colorful variety to this sea of black/grey shirts.

Top Bottom