• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach Reveal Thread - Matchmaking/Multiplayer Details Revealed

feel

Oh man, I was doing awful last night even for my standards.. stop posting screencaps of results!

edit- but I still had a blast, fun games

Gui_PT said:
:lol :lol

Wait. You mean you've never thought of that? :p
Certainly not sober.

5xpqmr.jpg

big ander said:
According to the 343i guys, there are several meanings that passionate Halo fans could see in "343." I can only think of Guilty Spark.
The intended address for the current (?) studios of Bungie was suppose to be 343 Kirkland Avenue, but that was already taken.

Speaking of which, has Bungie moved into its new studio?

Arnie

Just returned home from college only to be disappointed that the Reach information hasn't been spread all over the internet. Damn.

My college library has an EDGE subscription and when I asked this morning the latest issue hadn't arrived. Perhaps we will have to wait until tomorrow, or dare I say it Wednesday.

feel

Yeah Dax, those new doors handles ain't gonna test themselves against unwanted visitors, your father has work to do, chop chop!! ;)

WJD

Shake Appeal said:
He is British. He's also Scottish. I know America struggles with this.

Seriously? :lol

All I could hear was the American twang. I'm English for the record, I just suck at picking up on accents I guess.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
squidhands said:
So I guess the question is: Is a radio-controlled Hornet dangerous? Because my office could certainly benefit from having one.

No it's squishy at the edges. You can take one straight to the bridge of the nose no problem.

Oh GI, you silly geese.
Anywhoo, the industries part of 343 Industries might be an indication, the part of the Forerunners who made 343 and the other monitors.
Or for the Forerunners in general.

Zeouterlimits said:
Oh GI, you silly geese.
Anywhoo, the industries part of 343 Industries might be an indication, the part of the Forerunners who made 343 and the other monitors.
Or for the Forerunners in general.
Or the people who work at 343 Industries are Forerunners.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
OuterWorldVoice said:
Any sign of Edge magazine yet?

The post stopped delivering about 5 hours ago. =P

Here's hoping for tomorrow/12 hours time. At this rate, I'll be picking it off news-stands on Thursday before subscribers get their mits on it.

Kibbles

Do subscribers not have any incentive of subscribing? At this point, it seems they won't even get it until the street date. >_<

No leaks or anything. Internet, I am disappoint.

Magni

Kibbles said:
Do subscribers not have any incentive of subscribing? At this point, it seems they won't even get it until the street date. >_<

=(

Get to it EDGE subscribers!

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Kibbles said:

Subs get the mag cheaper and early. Seems this month's magazine is a bit delayed for subs, which can happen. Street date is Thursday, here's hoping subs get it sooner.

kylej

Banned
Letters said:
BR prophets laugh at how people complain when they get owned from distance by BRs using ARs, and then bitch when they get owned in closequarters by the AR?? wow...

To debate the hate
That's why we're born to die
Mandella, cell dweller, Thatcher
You can tell her clear the way for the prophets of wape.

Top Bottom