• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo The Master Chief Collection |OT| Halo Never Died, It Was Just Missing In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this is a really good silver lining to look at. yeah, people are upset, but (glass half full) i'd rather have a lot of people who want to play my game be upset that its' not working than have nobody upset at all.

Yeah. The game will be incredible once it works properly.

343 guy shows up and people are like awww its no problem.

Nobody's saying that at all. They're obviously putting a lot of work into fixing it. They're aware there's a problem. All we can do is wait.

Sephzilla

Yeah. The game will be incredible once it works properly.

yeah, when it does work "magical" is the only word i can use to describe it.

this weekend i played MCC split screen with one of my friends, and we managed to get into a dedicated server Halo CE game of slayer on Hang Em High. I swear to god for 10 minutes I thought I was in 2001 again.

SystemBug

Tell you the truth, I've been pretty disappointed in my Bone experience as whole. I purchased it last month in anticipation of MCC.

Sunset Overdrive: Over stylized hipster ADD fest

Ryse: Micro transactions...

Master Chief Collection: Plain broken.

Hipster? Seriously? how in the fuck is this game hipster? Do you even know what hipster is?

willow ve

I am sort of. Sorry we've been testing fixes basically 24/7. Getting there. More info today.

I feel optimisms.

Back later,

And yes, we know we owe you.

Thanks for the communication.

Can part you owing us be updating all of the maps to their last known/used matchmaking variant instead of their (sometimes broken or exploitable) disc based launch day vanilla settings?

Sephzilla

Thanks for the communication.

Can part you owing us be updating all of the maps to their last known/used mathcmaking variant instead of their (sometimes broken or exploitable) disc based launch day vanilla settings?

for some reason i have a hunch that might be part of the "owing you".

Raide

Tell you what they should add for H2:A. A Flood Spawning object for Forge. Just pop it in a map and it churns out flood units at a regular interval. Red Vs Blue Vs A.I Flood games.

Skullface

Hipster? Seriously? how in the fuck is this game hipster? Do you even know what hipster is?

Hahaha, seriously?? This game screams hipster. It's impossible to create a character that doesn't look like a massive hipster, let's start there. Again, I'm not knocking it, it just ain't my thing.

Sephzilla

Tell you what they should add for H2:A. A Flood Spawning object for Forge. Just pop it in a map and it churns out flood units at a regular interval. Red Vs Blue Vs A.I Flood games.

This with scripting could be one of the best things ever.

Maps w/ switches in them that release/contain the flood? Sold.

Nicodemus

Neo Member
I am sort of. Sorry we've been testing fixes basically 24/7. Getting there. More info today.

I feel optimisms.

Back later,

Posts like these give me hope.

And I agree, more H2A maps would definitely be a proper penance.

Once everything else gets sorted, of course.

Vestal

Gold Member

I feel optimisms.

Back later,

How 1 line can light a world on fire.

Hopefully it gets sorted Frankie, we really want to play what you guys intended us to have last week.

Thanks

PooBone

Hahaha, seriously?? This game screams hipster. It's impossible to create a character that doesn't look like a massive hipster, let's start there. Again, I'm not knocking it, it just ain't my thing.

That game looks about as hipster as it does goth as it does lumberjack.

Enordash

Posts like these give me hope.

And I agree, more H2A maps would definitely be a proper penance.

Once everything else gets sorted, of course.

That's probably a bit much to ask, lol. Extending the Halo 5 beta could be something to think about though ;) ;)

Booshka

Ogre 2 would kill to be able to use his Duke controller on Halo 2 classic for MCC, probably use it for H2A as well.

Would be nice if there was an adapter, just for this one collection, kinda like how Smash is gonna work with Gamecube controllers.

Sephzilla

Ogre 2 would kill to be able to use his Duke controller on Halo 2 classic for MCC, probably use it for H2A as well.

Would be nice if there was an adapter, just for this one collection, kinda like how Smash is gonna work with Gamecube controllers.

That was kind of my mindset as well.

Doffen

I feel optimisms.

Back later,

0RRdPh.gif

Skullface

Hey guys,

What if the delay is to give us a little something in addition to the patch?

Not holding my breath, but surprises are cool.

watership

Did someone dare you to say a lot of stupid things on the internet today mang? Wait. Are you drunk? Share.

edited: cuz I'm drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom