• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Wars: Definitive Edition Announced [XB1/W10]

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Now on Waypoint.

halowars_de_1920x1080-06e80bc5f0d241e2b82203617423a5b8.png

As an extra special treat, players who purchase the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition will find a pretty awesome bonus – Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. A must-have for passionate fans of the classic Halo real-time strategy game, Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the original Halo Wars featuring improved graphics, additional Achievements and all of the DLC created for the original game – all running natively on Windows 10 and Xbox One.

Look for more information on Halo Wars: Definitive Edition in the coming months.

XHzQxXy.png

OIBIdwd.png

Found in the details from the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition product description.

Mupod

I bet that goddamn super scarab mission is a lot less frustrating on the harder difficulties with mouse controls.

ALL UNITS

ZeroCDR

Halo Wars on PC! I never bothered with the 360 version because I can't stand RTS on controller, I am super interested in this.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Is the first Halo Wars NOT being released before Halo Wars 2?

Would be great to actually re-play it before the new games comes out, especially on PC.

Estocolmo

So it's a remaster of Halo Wars 1? But only included with the definitive edition of Halo Wars 2, a bit like Cod Mw remastered?

Are they even releasing it separate from the Halo Wars 2 def edition?

Ugh season pass with gameplay content locked behind it. My interest sort of plummeted.

Edit Wait, the first Halo wars is coming to the PC?? Will definitely buy that if its stand alone.

Nice! Probably a bit too late for me though as I'm looking to replay the game before 2 releases; I'll likely just roll with the original via BC.

Top Bottom