HaloGAF Halo 5: Guardians Launch Montage |OT|

Jun 27, 2009
UK
bestgameever.co.uk
After several weeks of collecting clips and hours hunkered infront of my PC listening to the same 4 songs over and over, I'm pleased to announce the HaloGAF Halo 5 Community Launch Montage is complete.

Presenting:

Spartans Never Die - A HaloGAF Community Montage

I think it got lost in the official thread, and not many people saw it, so thought I'd edit this to let people see it that haven't. Enjoy!

#weback

Sep 24, 2015
Can we submit multiple clips?

I've got two so far worth sending in, by the time I actually am ready I'll probably have a final 3, but only if we can send in 3 in the first place.

Jan 13, 2008
Netherlands
Sik, I'll give you some clips if you promise me one thing. This one thing is the thing, don't put me before or after ElzarTheBam clips. You can even edit my request into my clips.

I just hate that guy.

Feb 27, 2011
Durham
Sik, I'll give you some clips if you promise me one thing. This one thing is the thing, please put me before or after OddOne's clips. You can even edit my request into my clips.

I just love that guy.

Oct 29, 2007
Sik, I'll give you some clips if you promise me one thing. This one thing is the thing, please put me before or after OddOne's clips. You can even edit my request into my clips.

I just love that guy.
If they could splice you into his clips, that would also be much appreciated.

Oct 8, 2010
beyond
Can we submit terrible deaths? Like wip pic fails. I have no shortage of this material..

Corner an enemy like veal, spam hydra on them and no deaths. They counter with a breathe and I'm dead. XP

Jan 18, 2012
I just keep forgetting to record amazing moments. Still not used to that feature (especially without a Kinect). Had an amazing run on warzone assault with a railgun for like a 10 kill streak at the enemy base.