• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

defghik

Really wish it wasn't the last patch for Halo 2 but the second last patch. Or third last. Game was half broken at the end, when the melee system was messed up and the BR spread was removed...

Also i should throw it out there again... superbouncing, BXR and BXB should still be fixed. I really don't want that crap clogging up ranked all over again.

Halo 2 only had one patch that changed gameplay at all, the 1.1 update in April '05. All other patches addressed behind the scenes stuff that didn't affect gameplay.

From a competitive standpoint, superbouncing is clearly broken and could go, but removing BXR, BXB, doubleshooting, etc. would significantly lower the depth and skill level of the game.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
TIL Shadows can fly

HOla1pS.png

<3

welldonecovenant_zps85b92b4e.png

More laughs per page than any other comic!

-Ryn

Banned
I wonder if reading the comics as a comedy would make them better? I'm actually curious now. Insert a stupid laugh track at certain points to drive it home.

Got done with a rough concept of one of the Livechamber class dudes:

ib2cL5N0tEDTdA.png
What happened to his/her arm?

343 Industries take the ice bucket challenge. Watch till the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvtA8kQPHLY&feature=youtu.be
That was so cold.

Beamish is a gentleman. I expected Frankie to be in the Chief suit.

What happened to his/her arm?

He's reaching to grab something attached to his back plating. His people are hydrogen fluoride-based life, so they're kind of like humanoids with the consistency of a jellyfish. They have intimate knowledge of the tensile strength of their hides, and their internal fluids are mostly non-Newtonian. As a result, they're basically living dilatants, or liquid kevlar, making them insanely resilient to physical blows. However, weapons that aren't using conventional bullets - so, every weapon you can get your hands on in PLC - are extremely effective against them, meaning they go down to gunfire fairly quickly.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Not bad, not bad at all.

Amazing video to be honest. I was disappointed he wasn't getting dumped on... but then... it was even better.

I paid my hundred and offered to get dumped on.

Basically I think the fact I am from Scotland meant nobody thought I would even feel uncomfortable.

The white xbox one is clearly sexier than the black one. But everything else I own is black, so it would make my game den less sexy overall due to inconsistency.

Also, I wouldn't be able to get it without spending money because I already have a black xbone.

belushy

Banned
I got the Humble Bundle thingy and I have some to give away and I thought my fellow HaloGAF members would be the first to get dibs if anyone wants one. I've got a code for King of Fighters XIII and Terraria.

Madness

The only problem is, I kind of want the Kinect. Not because I think I'll use it much, but I feel it makes the system kind of incomplete. Like their OS and point of the launch was with bundled in Kinect. I just don't want to get the sunset bundle and then regret not getting the Kinect bundle.

Alternatively, because there is no MCC bundle, I just know they're going to make a great bundle for Halo 5: Guardians, probably larger HDD, custom controller etc.

antigoon

The only problem is, I kind of want the Kinect. Not because I think I'll use it much, but I feel it makes the system kind of incomplete. Like their OS and point of the launch was with bundled in Kinect. I just don't want to get the sunset bundle and then regret not getting the Kinect bundle.

Alternatively, because there is no MCC bundle, I just know they're going to make a great bundle for Halo 5: Guardians, probably larger HDD, custom controller etc.

I've only had it for a couple weeks but I'm glad I got the one with the Kinect for the reasons you mentioned.

Fuchsdh

I agree with you, but you can get Kinects on eBay for 50-60% off what they're prolly going to cost you if/when they sell it a la carte. So grab one of those and you'll have your spiffy white console and probably $20 left over to blow on blackjack or hookers.

Madness

Seems the TitanFall Kinect bundle is discontinued. Maybe I could find one for cheaper around. Should have bought one at $439 back in March/April when had the chance.

I'm probably going to try and flip the digital sunset overdrive game, use that to either pre-order MCC for whatever skull is best, or look into someone's new/like new Kinect. Who knows what they're planning though. By not including it any of the new bundles, almost making it an afterthought going forward.

Homeboyd

Seems the TitanFall Kinect bundle is discontinued. Maybe I could find one for cheaper around. Should have bought one at $439 back in March/April when had the chance.

I'm probably going to try and flip the digital sunset overdrive game, use that to either pre-order MCC for whatever skull is best, or look into someone's new/like new Kinect. Who knows what they're planning though. By not including it any of the new bundles, almost making it an afterthought going forward.
Put fracas on the job. I was hesitant to pick up an xbone but damn that dude can find a deal. (I didn't really want Kinect though)

Optional accessory @ ~$150 USD. It does make the Xbox One pretty awesome though. I use the voice commands all the time, and things like auto sign-in and the ridiculously wide angle camera are pretty cool, too (couldn't even use the 360 kinect in my tiny-ass living room)

Top Bottom