• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

TIL Shadows can fly

HOla1pS.png
There needs to be a setting sun and a shadow flying towards it pic.

Thank you based Hot Carl.

One of my friends had the gamertag Deadly Hot Karl for a few years before XBL finally forced him to change it.

He asked me for ideas over the phone, so I told him to change it to Deadly Hot Kari.

"Okay, cool. Done."

New gamertag: Deadly Hot Kary

facepalm.jpg

HaloGAF is back?

Anyone have any luck with the glitched Halo 4 achievements? Also, anyone have a Halo 4 Vote poster they want to get rid of?

Akai__

OMG yes. Best leak ever. Anyone got a link to that?

LOUD MUSIC WARNING

I think the theory we settled on back in '12 was this was filmed with one of those mid-to-late 90s cell phone cameras with the 30 second record feature, spliced together, and then put on VHS

Yeah, whatever it was, it was hilarious back then. The leaker showing up on NeoGAF was also an "interesting" moment, even if he didn't last too long.

The best thing about this video is, how he kills that fly on the old TV screen. :D

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
My crazy travel time starts today, heading to my bro's bachelor party in Vegas for the weekend. Then next week it's PAX time in Seattle.

Hope to see some of you there, as well as run into Frank and Ellis. Hopefully I don't have to wait two hours to play the MCC or see the Halo panel. :p

Top Bottom