• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF's Inaugural League: The Eternal War of Downer VS SLRP

Ramirez

Not that clean. I'm still here.

In Ram's defense: this thing is being run about as well as possible. The real issue was the immediate decrease in enthusiasm that occurred when people played Halo 4.

Thank you, it's not easy making something like this successful without enthusiasm around it.

I'm giving Risen/Plywood until tomorrow to play, I will post week 2 match ups tomorrow. The other two teams will probably just get dropped as I've heard nothing from them.

Sanjuro

Thank you, it's not easy making something like this successful without enthusiasm around it.

iba4rz1RIuAkFC.gif

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
So I'll probably change the respawn timer to 5 seconds if it works. Definitely something I would like as well. Thanks for the feedback Nutter.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Why? I'm completely baffled why this is such a personal victory to you. It just comes off pretty lousy.
I wouldn't worry too much. Its only a matter of time before he punts for negative yardage again in madden or something.

CB3

If losses in the superbowl hurt that much id hate CK for spamming the unstoppable Larry Johnson or Crow for his shitty connection. Except I dont because they are my madden (and NHL) bros. Something you know nothing of!

Ramirez

If losses in the superbowl hurt that much id hate CK for spamming the unstoppable Larry Johnson or Crow for his shitty connection. Except I dont because they are my madden (and NHL) bros. Something you know nothing of!

u rite

Thermite

Blood, Omlet and you should start learning DOTA together. Thermite can practice carrying in your low tier and maybe learn to farm.

lol, one day I will be good at last hitting during the laning phase. One day...

I've tried getting Omlet and Ramirez into Dota, no go so far. :(

Risen

I'm giving Risen/Plywood until tomorrow to play, I will post week 2 match ups tomorrow. The other two teams will probably just get dropped as I've heard nothing from them.

Just saw this and got Plywood's message. Could do tonight, but totally understand if it's too late.

Tashi

Ram never even gave us the chance to play with him. Get on Steam and we will play with you!

I know I'm just joshing. I'll be on steam this week for sure.

Anywho, gonna change the respawn settings for the gametypes.

LukeSmith

Ram never even gave us the chance to play with him. Get on Steam and we will play with you!

We both know Ram can only handle games where he can blame the gun or the lag or the on his lap for losing.

DOTA is too honest for Ramirez. Therms sucked for months an eazyb kept him hidden from us, and now thermite almost places wards correctly and is hilarious

CB3

We both know Ram can only handle games where he can blame the gun or the lag or the on his lap for losing.

DOTA is too honest for Ramirez. Therms sucked for months an eazyb kept him hidden from us, and now thermite almost places wards correctly and is hilarious

Is there some form of Twins in DOTA?

Ramirez

I'm gonna post week 2 matchups in a little bit, the other 2 games will just be handed out as losses for both teams, I fear if I wait any longer it might cripple the league, we did ok week 1 considering this is a first time thing for most of you.

Ramirez

Week 2 Matchups & Gametypes:

- Ram & Trasher VS. Omlet & Thermight

- Nutter & Blood VS. Heckfu & Tunavi

- Tashi & Ryaaan VS. Tawpgun & Starwolf

- Trey & Cabbie VS. Plywood & Barrow

- Risen & Rackham VS. Henry Gale & Buddermilk

- Aggro & Broche VS. Sai & Wahrer

Gametype/Map Combos:

-Infinity Slayer on Relay

-Slayer Pro on Abandon

-Slayer Pro on Haven

Next Matchups will be posted Saturday, unless all games are done before then.

Ramirez

No Slayer SemiPro? Aight.

Let's see if how big Tashi's backpack is.

I'm free tomorrow evening actually.

If I feel extra troll-ish, I might dole out all IS's one week. :p

Like I said in the other thread, if the forfeit matches can get done this week, I'll reverse the results. The gametypes were IS on Haven , Slayer Pro on Relay, & Semi Pro on Abandon.

I'm gonna post week 2 matchups in a little bit, the other 2 games will just be handed out as losses for both teams, I fear if I wait any longer it might cripple the league, we did ok week 1 considering this is a first time thing for most of you.
Well my plans changed an I'm heading home right now. If we get our games done tonight can we get the proper win/loss recorded?

Ramirez

Is there anyway someone could make the official rule sets and load them into their file share? Respawn timers do not work for me no matter what I put them on, no clue what I'm doing wrong.

Tashi

Is there anyway someone could make the official rule sets and load them into their file share? Respawn timers do not work for me no matter what I put them on, no clue what I'm doing wrong.

I'll do them right now

Tashi

I thought respawns for slayer were glitched/ can't disable instant.

Oh I thought Nutter said he did it...hmmmmm

Official Gametypes are now in my fileshare

GT: TashiGAF

HaloGAF IS; HaloGAF Slayer Pro; HaloGAF Slayer Semi-Pro

I changed the respawn settings but I don't know if they actually will work. If not, then I guess it's broken. Everything else should be fine though.

Tawpgun

If I feel extra troll-ish, I might dole out all IS's one week. :p

Like I said in the other thread, if the forfeit matches can get done this week, I'll reverse the results. The gametypes were IS on Haven , Slayer Pro on Relay, & Semi Pro on Abandon.

I wouldn't mind.

Unlike some, I think I prefer Radar in Halo 4. Idk. Might have to fool around in Slayer Pro more. But the lack of firing/damage/red x indicators make no radar feel like I'm blind. Never had an issue with it in previous games.

Tashi

I wouldn't mind.

Unlike some, I think I prefer Radar in Halo 4. Idk. Might have to fool around in Slayer Pro more. But the lack of firing/damage/red x indicators make no radar feel like I'm blind. Never had an issue with it in previous games.

You prefer radar because you suck. That's how it works.

Those are your people now, Blood. Don't turn your back on them like you did Nutter when Thermite shit on you

Nutz and I decided before the match to take the Rocky 3 approach. We are doing sprints on the beach in short shorts right now. Therms is the white Clubber Lang from the mean streets of Ohio.

Risen

It doesn't even have to be tonight, just before I advance to week 3. I won't be doing this again!

LOL man I'm really sorry about failing. Was out of town then have had strep so haven't been checking forums that regularly. Once Barrow posted his availability was for yesterday I thought it was done. I messaged my team mate on XBL to give his availability. If at all possible still want to do. Sent Barrow a message asking for availability as well. Hopefully we'll get it straight.

Barrow... if you leave a message at 12:23AM my time to get online... I am probably never seeing it until the next day lol.

Edit to say: if it ends up we can't play Plywood and Barrow, you should give them the win Ram. It should be our forfeit... it's our fault they couldn't play, they shouldn't get a loss because of us.

Top Bottom