• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy 2005! Pictures of YOUR new years eve..

Status
Not open for further replies.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
3pheMeraLmiX said:
:lol

Did I mention she can speak Japanese? :)

Did I mention I'm moving to LA around summer 2005?

Seriously. I'll probably be living in Santa Monica. I fucking love it there.

What is her ethnicity pray tell? She looks Malaysian

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
7364005912030alb7zq.jpg

Token Black guy. Always eatin'.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
3pheMeraLmiX said:
When I first met her I thought she was stunning too. It's a shame she has such a low self-esteem. At the same time, though, I think that because of it she's down to earth and has a heck of a personality.

And thanks for the compliment -- I didn't get the shots I wanted but those came out pretty nice ^_^

If anything, it has to be her skin. I've never seen anyone with perfect skin like she does. Absolutely smooth to the touch and blemish free.

If that isn't enough for you, perhaps you'll like the fact that she carries a 96 CD carrying case worth of stuff that has every single OC videogame remix you can think of, every midi/orchstrated videogame OST (and even knows every damn NES/SNES soundtrack), can sing like the heavens, can play all the zelda/final fantasy songs on piano, and plays Four Swords/Wario Ware all night with you until 4am the next day, sleeps for 30 minutes so she can "get some rest" before heading out for a 4 hour drive back home.

The other night, before heading off to dinner, I was talking to her about how much I digged the music for Super Mario Bros 2 -- that's when she grabbed her case, thumbed through a few glossy pages, then popped in the soundtrack for it and told me the same thing. Good times, good times. She could easily host her own videogame show, look hot, and own every other video gaming chick with her awesome abilities.

Dude...you had me at low self-esteem.

CrisKre

Already posted them but here we go again: End of the year party from work-

cid009a01c4e3ae2f80c7806701a8c.jpg

cid009b01c4e3ae2f855b606701a8c.jpg

Will update with family celebration pics. Good times and lots of food :)

3phemeral

Mama Smurf said:
Dude...you had me at low self-esteem.
Anyone who tries to take advantage of it will face a harsh harsh reality :) Besides, I IZ KILL J00
::wink::

Here's a really crappy shot of the crowd in front of New York New York:

001.jpg

I'll scan through the other shots when I get home, but I doubt I have anything shaprer since you can waste a 32 MB card using semi-hi res pretty quickly.

Tazznum1 said:
New Years Eve pics always look depressing to me.
What's the reason why?

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
I dont have my own camera. Most of the pictures I took are either not digital or on my friends camera. I could post my dads pictures, but they are so boring and plus, i dont think he would let me. I really want to show you guys the man who put his hand in the barbeque fire. Ive never laughed so hard in my life :lol

Tazznum1

3pheMeraLmiX said:
What's the reason why?

I don't know. I can't put my finger on it. They look to me like they are pretending or playing to the croud to be happy happy happy, but really they are far from it. I'm probably just reading in to it waaay to much. But they never seem genuine.

Socreges

Banned
Tazznum1 said:
I don't know. I can't put my finger on it. They look to me like they are pretending or playing to the croud to be happy happy happy, but really they are far from it. I'm probably just reading in to it waaay to much. But they never seem genuine.
People appear disingenuous in these pictures because they're often self-conscious when pictures are taken. They put on a smile for the purposes of a moment frozen in time. I honestly think you've got to be pretty bitter to assume that people are, in fact, unhappy when these pictures aren't being taken.

3phemeral

Tazznum1 said:

How was your new years? I honestly don't see them that way. Im guessing you've had a lot of bad new years days? :(

I remember one sucky new years. I was home along by myself, everyone I knew was at a party somewhere. I cozied up down stairs and poured myself a bottle of apple cider and played a few hours of Animal Crossing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom