• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy! TV Series Starring Christopher Meloni Ordered by Syfy

GavinUK86

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/happy/260030/happy-tv-series-starring-christopher-meloni-ordered-by-syfy

Here's the official synopsis from Syfy:

The series follows Nick Sax (Christopher Meloni) – an intoxicated, corrupt ex-cop turned hit man – who is adrift in a world of casual murder, soulless sex and betrayal. After a hit gone wrong, his inebriated life is forever changed by a tiny, relentlessly positive, imaginary blue winged horse named ”Happy" (Bobby Moynihan).

Quite excited for this. The comic book was really good. Meloni is perfect for the role too.

ESmO0MZ.jpg

It was a decent little comic, though on the lower scale for Morrison I thought. I could actually see it adapting well to an episodic show.

I'm still amazed this is even happening. And, yeah, Christopher Meloni is perfect for this.

I can see it. Just think of it, mean, drunk ex-cop cussing and acting like a dick while he talks to an imaginary (?) happy go lucky horse-unicorn thing while they go around solving crimes where the ex-cop uses his detective skills and Happy uses his invisibility. If I didn't know much about Morrison, I would almost think it was a pitch for TV lol.

GavinUK86

Damn.

That being said, isn't The Magicians Syfy?

The show airs on another network where I live and there are quite a few f-bombs in the first few eps of s2.

The swearing is blanked on Syfy. I've watched a couple through Amazon and they're uncensored. Maybe Happy will be the same.

Top Bottom