• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harmonix announces Fuser. Rhythm / Music mash up game.

Sp3eD

Jun 6, 2004
New songs revealed today

Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho
Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
Eric B. & Rakim - Don't Sweat The Technique
Grouplove - Tongue Tied
Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling
Karol G & Nicki Minaj - Tusa
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
RÜFÜS DU SOL - Eyes
Shania Twain - Any Man Of Mine
Young MC - Bust A Move

pretty stacked soundtrack. Keep in mind that the actual song doesn’t matter as each song is split into 4 parts. Pretty much garanteed to find something in a song worth mixing Even if you hate the lyrics.

pic of announced songs so far

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2016
USA
Bad news for anyone hoping to pick up the physical release, it seems retailers have cancelled all pre-orders and apparently a Harmonix employee on Discord is telling people the physical version has been cancelled. Game will be digital only and still releasing on November 10th.

EDIT: How did I come to this thread hours later and not see all the posts of people already saying this. Oh well.

EDIT 2: I see now there was a page 2...

Last edited:

Nico_D

Aug 9, 2013
Finland

Makes it sound promising. There may be an actual game there. Played Rock Band again today and remembered how fun this kind of games can be.

Nico_D

Aug 9, 2013
Finland
This is so far the best - and the most complete - demonstration what's possible in the game. There's more customization possibilities than I thought.

Nov 15, 2016
USA
Harmonix has finally announced which songs are included in the $100 VIP edition:

Real excited for the inclusion of Echo & The Bunnymen, I've wanted that song on Rock Band for awhile

Some other fun choices in there as well

For those without Twitter access:

Last edited: