• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has anyone pics of the N64 running under SVHS ?

ourumov

Just curious since it's the only system I have always played on composite/RF and looked really bad...and since it isn't RGB compatible there are no other choices aside the Super Video connector...which wasn't never available in Europe.
Kinda 10 years late but, just curious to see it.

Jumpman

I have mine hooked up through S-video right now. It definitely looks a great deal better in S-video than it did with normal AV cables attached. It's much crisper looking, and the colors really come through vibrantly. I'm sorry I don't have any pics I can show you. :(

Daigoro

Jumpman said:
I have mine hooked up through S-video right now. It definitely looks a great deal better in S-video than it did with normal AV cables attached. It's much crisper looking, and the colors really come through vibrantly. I'm sorry I don't have any pics I can show you. :(

same.

i just think it great that most of the big N accessories work with their other systems.

having the same s-vid cable work for multiple systems is great.

Top Bottom