• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hats Off to A Hat in Time: An Amazing Platformer

hemo memo

Gold Member
A Hat in Time is a super fun platformer. It’s bursting with creativity and the hat abilities are just plain fun. Can’t believe I missed out on this gem before. Plus, it started as a Kickstarter project. Pretty cool. I’ve bought the ultimate edition and playing it on Switch. The DLC just adds to the awesomeness. If you love platformers then you gotta check this one out.

poodaddy

I've been meaning to get to this for a long time now. I think I might even own it on Steam, I'm not for sure but I think it was part of a Humble Bundle a while back. I need to try it out.

Edit: Just checked and I'm wrong, don't own it. Definitely wanna try it though. I'll make a point to do it at some point.

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
I've been meaning to get to this for a long time now. I think I might even own it on Steam, I'm not for sure but I think it was part of a Humble Bundle a while back. I need to try it out.

Edit: Just checked and I'm wrong, don't own it. Definitely wanna try it though. I'll make a point to do it at some point.
You have to check it out. This game is criminally underrated.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Im not big on 3D platformers, but this one has always stuck out to me, mostly because of the whole JonTron cancelling fiasco. I dig the art style. Thanks for reminding me it exists. Might have to finally check it out.

MagnesD3

Its very fun but the best camera type for it isnt the default, I still cant believe giving you control isnt the default.. I had always hoped they would make a sequel that would improve on some of the weaker aspecks of the game because its one of my favorite 3d platformers. For example Yard collecting being basically useless after you get a couple.

Last edited:
Top Bottom