• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (PS3) coming to NA/EU in Aug (Retail/Digital, Demo Tues)

Genki

Good news. Still, really disappointed by the lack of the Vita version. Don't see why they don't just release it digitally. Yeah, there's a lot more PS3s out there but sales would probably be significant given the demographic that owns the Vita, and the lower amount of upcoming game releases. Guess I'll probably import it now.

Deft Beck

The screenshots show phonetic Japanese, but I wonder if there will be an option for English subtitles.

I will be picking this up.

Tenumi

Banned
Yet another game to go on my "when you buy a PS3" list. Though with the PS4 likely coming out near the end of the year, is it really worth me getting a PS3?

TheChaos0

They could have released a Vita version, even as digital only, it's not like it would take much effort.

Ah well, I got mine already. Good for people who want translated menus and... trophies?

androvsky

Sega is very, very cash rich. Why do people keep thinking they're not?

Because they massively gutted Sega's US offices, cut back Sega's Europe office, and announced they were concentrating on Aliens, Football Manager, Sonic, and Total War.

Plus it's Sega, so everyone kinda expects them to be in a tight spot no matter what.

Retail? Crazy.

Yet another game to go on my "when you buy a PS3" list. Though with the PS4 likely coming out near the end of the year, is it really worth me getting a PS3?

The PS4 won't be back-compatible, so I'd advise getting a PS3 if there's a number of games on it you want to play.

Markun

Well this news came out of nowhere. Good on Sega for doing it though. I'm not a big Vocaloid fan, but I know a few of my friends will be happy to hear about this. I might pick up a copy too since i love my rhythm games.

n00bsauce

Banned

It would be a shame if it was re released as a digital download for ps4 wouldn't

Personally, this is a very good surprised. The Miku fan base is strong in the States. Seeing videos of the live performance in California alone should be proof enough of that. To Sega, this is like printing money.

cjkeats

About damn time this was announced! So excited.

Shame no Vita though, would it really be that hard to release both? Ah well.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
After reading this, there is no fuckin way they don't localize Yakuza 5.

Yeah pretty much. Makes the Valkyria 3 burn memory itch a little further though.

Enjoy Miku fans, I guess!

DLC isn't, and since I already have the Vita version... theres not really any need if i can't get DLC

Can't speak of the upcoming NA/EU release, but PS3's ability to have multiple PSN accounts on the system at once might mean you're not totally screwed out of using DLC purchased with an account different from the one being used to play the game. I can check this at some point this week, I have all the available DLC for the game already.

Top Bottom