• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haunted house takes pics of freaked-out patrons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever find out what the haunted place is scaring them with to elicit these reactions? They're so goddamn funny

I think its somewhere in this thread that somebody mentioned they have it seem like a car is crashing into the room or about to hit them.

Edit:^^ Yeah, what he said.

New year, new photos:

8381198866_2a04427bcf_c.jpg
Those two guys have the same exact face.

Amir0x

Banned
I believe it to be a picture of your mother

Edit: just kidding, buddy! It's my mom

I know you're kidding but daaaamn :(

TemplaerDude said:
I think its somewhere in this thread that somebody mentioned they have it seem like a car is crashing into the room or about to hit them.

Ah, that would scare the shit out of me if it came out of nowhere like that. Very cool

RagnarokX said:
It's even on the same page he asked the question on.

I missed it, i've looked through this thread before I never saw it mentioned (probably just missed it) so i didn't want to dig through 12 pages and didn't think it'd be on the very page I asked heh

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Yer like a group of guys are really gonna clutch onto each other? This some staged shit guys :p

You'd be surprised what people will do in that 1/2 a second it takes for their brain to realize that it isn't actually a car coming to smash into them.

Etaber

Yer like a group of guys are really gonna clutch onto each other? This some staged shit guys :p

I love this thread!

I've been there and it's quite real. This was early 2000s but I assume it's the same. Before you start you're told to hang on to each other and that if things get too intense to scream out "Nightmares" and they'll come get you.

You walk in and it's completely pitch black with just a little trail of lights on the floor to guide you. There is a guy in there with you that taunts you, grabs your leg, springs a few traps (I won't give them away but they are pretty good scares), etc. I remember at various points along the path having to crawl on your hands and knees to get through small openings, again in pitch black darkness, clinging to your group, with this guy harassing the shit out of you.

Then things get quiet and it seems like you're done when you hear a honking horn, a pair of headlights come on, and then this jeep flys right at you. It's not a video or illusion, its a real looking jeep chasis (smaller than the real thing but still big enough) and it seems like it stops inches from you. You can't help but react. That's when they take the picture.

When you do get out they give you a little card that says "I survived Nightmares" :) I still have it somewhere. Luckily for me they weren't taking pictures back then I don't think, so my goofy scare face isn't on the internets.

I can't imagine how they could make it seam like a car is going to hit me so convincing that I would be that scared.

First off, you're in a building. How would a car get into there and build up enough speed.

I can't imagine how they could make it seam like a car is going to hit me so convincing that I would be that scared.

First off, you're in a building. How would a car get into there and build up enough speed.

In that split second I don't think most people's brains will logically break down what the hell is going on.

Bazza

I have been through every picture up to about 6 months ago and I don't think so.

Its so damn funny seeing different peoples reactions, I would definitely end up ducking behind someone lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom