• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Haunted house takes pics of freaked-out patrons

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Dec 20, 2007
North Carolina
Lock if old, search didn't find, etc.

Taking a cue from the now-ubiquitous roller coaster photos, a haunted house attraction has started taking pictures of its patrons at the moment of frightenation (yeah, I just made that word up). They then post 'em to the internet for everyone to laugh at.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nightmaresfearfactory/

I liked:

pic0038 by Nightmares Fear Factory, on Flickr

pic0256 by Nightmares Fear Factory, on Flickr (first comment on Flickr is :lol)

pic0208 by Nightmares Fear Factory, on Flickr

H/t to Raging Spaniard for the find. Saw him retweet the link to this.

EDIT: Lots of questions about what it is they are seeing that freaks them out so much; it is a car that is speeding at them.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mar 16, 2010

What's going on here

(._.)

Banned
Jan 25, 2010
LMMMMAAAOOOO

the ones of the guys with their arms up ready to fight are classic.

AVclub

Jan 6, 2007
New York City
itninjas.com
I'm trying to imagine what could be that scary. Do they release rats in the room with the people or something?

Plus, the photos are immensely entertaining if you imagine Scooby Doo type sound effects while looking at them.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
It's like a sitcom.

The mom and younger kids huddle together normally and the dad and oldest fat son are quirky.

Leunam

Dec 5, 2008
Houston, TX
AVclub said:
I'm trying to imagine what could be that scary. Do they release rats in the room with the people or something?

Plus, the photos are immensely entertaining if you imagine Scooby Doo type sound effects while looking at them.

Probably just some really loud sound and flash of light in an otherwise dark and quiet room.

MIMIC

Banned
Jun 11, 2004
God damn, 99% of the people are terrified.

I wanna see what they saw!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Feb 23, 2007
So many dudes hiding behind chicks and dudes holding onto each other in some weird front-to-ass lineup.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Jan 19, 2007
People all over the world,
Join hands,
Start a love train, love train!

Status
Not open for further replies.