• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever been bathed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fake gf is coming over and I will be hopping into a tub soon. I have been watching deadwood and they always have cool scenes. Is it possible I can do that? Has anyone been bathed?

helpyourself1.png

Auctopus

Like, when I was 3...

I'm not in to that whole Tokyo Soapland shit, is that what we're talking about, OP?

Fake GF, can sex dolls get wet?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
This seems like a good thread to settle into for a while.

Media

My husband helps scrub my back sometimes, but I don't really find sitting in lukewarm dirty water particularly sexy.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I will share pics. I am just curious of what to do.

Please don't create threads about news stories whose sole point is to horrify and appall people. This applies equally to stories about horrible events and to random, petty local tragedies of no greater significance. It makes people's experience of our community worse if they have to tiptoe in between threads about mundane atrocities just to participate in the OT. Real news stories of cultural import are fine, even when they're about something horrific happening, but if the right response to a story is mostly just "wow that's awful" it probably shouldn't get a thread.

twitchkappa_by_jrzu_767-d7ti2in.gif

Samara

I was bathed with hibiscus leaves. Supposedly to tighten the vagina and make it fresh
There's also hamam but that's on a wedding day

Yes and worse than that I had to endure being sponge bathed in bed in hospital after an accident that broke both of my shins and ankles. There I was at that time a 23 year old grown man and I could do basically nothing for myself due to how much a wreck my body was.

Kraftwerk

I was bathed many decades ago. I was part of a Dutch expedition into the east, when we got shipwrecked on the coast of Japan. The samurai took all the surviving crew as prisoners. I was in better living accommodations as I was the navigator, and they wanted to get info from me about how we we got there and through which direction.

The next day when they wanted me to meet their leader, they forcefully bathed me. It was brutal at first but I didn't put up a fight.

Eventually after befriending the locals and the shogun, I had my own concubines and was bathed by them everyday.

I miss those days.

I think yeah. Our parents wouldn't let us do it ourselves, cuz we were all dumb babies and would drown

You've been on a roll with these threads this year,
future junior

I was bathed many decades ago. I was part of a Dutch expedition into the east, when we got shipwrecked on the coast of Japan. The samurai took all the surviving crew as prisoners. I was in better living accommodations as I was the navigator, and they wanted to get info from me about how we we got there and through which direction.

The next day when they wanted me to meet their leader, they forcefully bathed me. It was brutal at first but I didn't put up a fight.

Eventually after befriending the locals and the shogun, I had my own concubines and was bathed by them everyday.

I miss those days.

That sounds nice.

Hey you're the guy who would throw a whole grand just to play a pc port of Bloodborne. And a fake gf implies you're paying for that too. You sure got a lotta spare change Op.

If you pay me I'll be your friend.

I miss those days.

Shogun by James Clavell is such a damn fine novel, I read it at least once a year. The TV miniseries adaptation is top quality as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom