• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever been bathed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyFish

Banned
What was in fake gf's pants?

Did OP get the boobs?

How did he take that photo?

med.png

SexyFish

Banned
Thank you OP.

I showed this to my girlfriend and she finally agreed to finger my asshole. I told her there were a lot worse things I could ask for and showed her that bathing pic.

Not

Banned
I'm looking through his thread history and besides the worrying one about wanting assisted suicide to be legal in every state, his threads are all great lol. Pix of his cat and whole threads about Christmas Vacation and Foreigner. Plus two almost-legendary ones in the span of a week.

I'll sponsor his unjunioring. Is that a thing?

BumRush

I'm looking through his thread history and besides the worrying one about wanting assisted suicide to be legal in every state, his threads are all great lol. Pix of his cat and whole threads about Christmas Vacation and Foreigner. Plus two almost-legendary ones in the span of a week.

I'll sponsor his unjunioring. Is that a thing?

You'd take a temp junioring to get him un-juniored? I like it...very selfless

On topic, this thread was fun as hell. Great work guys.

Not

Banned
You'd take a temp junioring to get him un-juniored? I like it...very selfless

On topic, this thread was fun as hell. Great work guys.

I mean, as long as it's temp. I get juniored for a week and the OP gets a week to prove himself.

OP please elaborate. Did you pay a prostitute to bathe you because you saw it in a movie a couple hours ago? And now you're posting pictures of it in-progress to neogaf? Is that what is really going on?

I need to know.
Did I really just type that?

Thank you OP.

I showed this to my girlfriend and she finally agreed to finger my asshole. I told her there were a lot worse things I could ask for and showed her that bathing pic.

Did you ask her to snap off your dick while shes up there? That's the mot important thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom