• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever been EightBitNated on GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Have you ever posted something on GAF that just seems to follow you from thread to thread or defines your online existence?

If so, please share.
>_>

maomaoIYP

I can think of three members who have, the mullet dude (SpartanForce), taylor swift lyrics dude (Kopite) and I have a North Korean sugar mama dude (BladeoftheImmortal).

Ban Puncher

spidey1pbq4o.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Not as far as I know.

Because some of them are just... uh~

I agree completely. But now whenever there's an ass mentioned in a thread I hope to see you post about it just so I can avatar quote you.

I've started picturing your avatar whenever I see nice asses on the street.

IT'S BECOMING A PROBLEM. I'm afraid I'll violently start biting asses one of these days.

I agree completely. But now whenever there's an ass mentioned in a thread I hope to see you post about it just so I can avatar quote you.

I've started picturing your avatar whenever I see nice asses on the street.

IT'S BECOMING A PROBLEM. I'm afraid I'll violently start biting asses one of these days.
thats not a problem brah

KAOz

Short bus special
Mr. Hicks.

Poor bastard could never disappear from the "black lines on the TV". (On mobile so can't link.)

But if you see a badly drawn TV with black lines and arrows pointing at them, saying "The fuck!?" You know it's a reference to him.

MacNille

Banned
I thought that I would be know as "the guy who wanked so hard, that he broke the string on the penis and started to bleed" but it has not happen.... yet.

What about ball shaving guy?

And Terrisus, who doesn't "get" comedians or Wikipedia and thinks veggies are disgusting :) I remember all those threads quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom