• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever fear missing out future video game releases after you die?

Screw video games, I am awake at night thinking about all of the Fast and Furious movies and spinoffs I will miss when I am gone.

That’s why you gotta just live life one quarter mile at a time

giphy.gif

Banned
I must admit that videogames have actually saved my life, more than once I have considered suicide but I just wont want to die without play Cyberpunk and The Last of Us 2 😆😆

I know of someone who didn't kill herself because she wanted to read the next Harry Potter books. she's one of the OG Youtubers in germany, her channel name is Coldmirror and she told that story in an AMA video I think. so yeah that's pretty common I bet. and by the time the thing is out you might feel better about yourself.

Last edited:

Phase

Nah. I know there will be some crazy shit, but I'm just gonna try to experience it all until my time comes.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Every gamer regrets not picking up certain games so I'm happy when I do play the games I buy.

JLB

Banned
Many times.
But the worst feeling is that probably death will be a thing of the past probably just some years / decades after I probably die, considering best case scenario.

Top Bottom