• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you grown out of the Gaming Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Now I need to know what FYAD means. Goddamn you people and your acronyms.

Anyway, people are way too stupid and contentious in the Gaming Forum. I go there much less now.

Not to say the OT forum is much better. But at least it's relaxed and more varied. You'll find stupidity on all kinds of levels.

evil ways

Everyone in the OT forum is mellow, but people who are relatively exclusive to the Gaming Forum are reactionary crybabies.

Says the poster who just started a whole thread to cry and whine about what the mean people in the Gaming Forum did to him.

Socreges

Banned
Suerte said:
Yes, I have now set up base camp in the off topic forum, gaming is boring, bring back the good old days of Sonic Vs. Mario then we'll talk about moving :p
We can do that here.

Sonic's a pussy. That's why he's so fast. So he can run away when he gets scared. But Mario will just get the superstar and knock his ass down. Word.

Socreges said:
We can do that here.

Sonic's a pussy. That's why he's so fast. So he can run away when he gets scared. But Mario will just get the superstar and knock his ass down. Word.

Both are years past their prime.

Suerte

Socreges said:
We can do that here.

STFU I share the same birthday as Sonic, therefore by default, Sonic > Mario.

Ryck

You know I hadn't though of it .......but yeah I used to read only the gaming forum ....(like three years ago or so) and slowly I found out that 1. the people here are less crazy and 2. I play video games way less ( I think the gaming forum made me jaded)

OmniGamer

I'm too broke to buy games these days :(...went over a year without even looking at the gaming forum, but try to keep up with things every now and then.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
Yeah I grew out of the GF about a year and half ago. I use to visit it exclusively and the last time I was there was E3 mode.

I check the Gaming Forum for news updates, but that's about it. OT is much more...tolerable. And fun.

However, the Gaming Forum still has it's moments of comic hilarity - case in point, the GTA: SA thread.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Then there is Marconelly, whose PS2 zealotry is reaching new heights..
Sadly, I have noticed this myself, and the more I participate on that bloody forum, the more I notice it. I'm becoming the very image of all that I hate about others. I'll probably just reduce my posting to 1/10 of what I used to do, and limit it to answering questions, or asking something that happens to be important to me.

Anyways, back to listening to a new Prodigy single for 11th time.

Maverick

Yeah, the Gaming Forum just sucks. People really are way too into their opinions. That's cool sometimes, but it's only videogames. I found that I started to read way to much into everyone's opinions of games and picked up quite a few that I wish I never had.

I can't even contribute anything anymore except to sports threads.

OT is still pretty cool though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom