• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haven Studios Announces FairGame$

Draugoth

Gold Member

What Is Fairgame$​

Creative director Mathieu Leduc has described the game as “a fresh, modern take on the heist genre”

“In a nutshell, this is a thrilling competitive heist game where you join an underground movement to rob the ultra-rich and rebalance the scales.”

Fairgame$ Release Date​

There's no official release date for Fairgame$ yet, but it was released during the 2023 PlayStation Showcase. This means a release date might be coming soon.

Fairgame$ will be coming to PS5 and PC.

Fw6zvn7agAkdm9D

Fw6zp5XagAMj727
Fw6zsXSagAEpwBT

Fw6ziz0agAIQhq7

Last edited:

Denton

Fucking horrible. Had me worried there it was the co-op Deus Ex game there for a minute. Thank goodness it ain't.

SaintALia

Ah, so a third person Payday with 3 to a team and slightly futuristic? Could be cool I guess.

Wish we could see actual gameplay too see how heists are performed and how other players can disrupt heists or how and if police or 'corporation security' are involved.

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
Another super easy to spot failure of a game that will bomb. Who keeps green lighting these horrible ideas? Do publishers/investors/studio heads really just hate money that much that they green light ideas so obviously meant for failure? Is it a lack of actual understanding of the market place? Is it just creative blindness? I do not understand.

Last edited:

near

Gold Member
Another super easy to spot failure of a game that will bomb. Who keeps green lighting these horrible ideas?

Hard to say with GaaS, they either take off really well or they don't. We know next to nothing as to how the game will play, is it F2P? Is it a looter shooter? It is a battle royale? Is it PvPvE? All we have a CG trailer that demonstrates a visual concept.

Kusarigama

Putting out a mediocre CGI trailer in a sea of similar ones about a new game they can't possibly be expecting good response

kuncol02

Banned
Another super easy to spot failure of a game that will bomb. Who keeps green lighting these horrible ideas? Do publishers/investors/studio heads really just hate money that much that they green light ideas so obviously meant for failure? Is it a lack of actual understanding of the market place? Is it just creative blindness? I do not understand.
It's even worse. It's not only green lighted. When someone in Sony saw it they decided to immediately buy Haven Studios.

Elios83

I was surprised to see this getting announced so soon and indeed given it was not gameplay it's still too early in development.
For me the premise could be fun but can't judge anything without actual gameplay.

Top Bottom