• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heist [Mafia] |OT| Snakes on a Train

Ty4on

Oh... royal voted for Mazre.

Ok.

VOTE: Royal_Flush

Placing vote back on original desired suspect. And avoiding a tie.
Mazre: 3
Ty4on: 4
Vote: Ty4on

Can't say I really have a strong preference between the two, but going after Mazre feels a bit like lynching for inactivity, and I don't really want the day to end in a tie.
Mazre: 3
Ty4on: 5
Vote: Mazre

I'm sorry, I don't know what to make of this but I don't get good feelings from Mazre. His posts don't have anything in them and if he keeps this up he's just going to coast. Since Crimson's vote it probably won't be a tie, but I don't know. I'll just do this.
Mazre: 4
Is it tie?

I'll break it.

VOTE: Mazre
Mazre: 5
LOL
Fine

Mazre: 6
Ty4on: 4
Vote: Unvote
Mazre: 7
Ty4on: 3
Ok, to explain my flip: I misread the vote count. I was going by the vote tally higher up on that page when I placed my first vote, assuming that it was a tie. Obviously it wasn't because CornBurrito took his vote off just after that. When Droplet placed her vote, I assumed that was bringing it back to a tie again, so flipped mine.
It was actually.

I'm curious as to why you wrote "Fine" in your post. I extrapolated it as responding to squidy's plea for voting Mazre.

FluxWaveZ

And I really like this narrative you guys have got going on that if Ty4on flips town, everyone who switched votes in the final minutes are suddenly less suspect. It's a really nice way to make sure people pay no attention to those who switched votes at the last minute after you make a push for Ty4on to be lynched and he possibly ends up flipping town.

I'm curious as to why you wrote "Fine" in your post. I extrapolated it as responding to squidy's plea for voting Mazre.

It was a response to Droplet's vote. As I've already said, I misread the votes and assumed that her's was causing a tie, so the "fine" was as in "fine, if it's a tie again, I'll switch".

Seeing as both our comments were at around the same time, I didn't see CB's vote before mine.

Ty4on

And I really like this narrative you guys have got going on that if Ty4on flips town, everyone who switched votes in the final minutes are suddenly less suspect. It's a really nice way to make sure people pay no attention to those who switched votes at the last minute after you make a push for Ty4on to be lynched and he possibly ends up flipping town.

Could you extrapolate? What would scum be doing voting last minute if both targets were town?

squidyj

are you saying it's bad logic? please show me how.

DAY 1 FINAL VOTE RECORDS

Mazre (7)
cabot .69 .89
Ty4on .314 .314
Royal_Flush .400
squidyj .508
Ty4on .533
CornBurrito .550 .561
Droplet .595
CornBurrito .598
CrimsonFist .599
redhood56 .605

Ty4on (3)
Ty4on .61 .115
FluxWaveZ .484
*Splinter .485
Mazre .511
redhood56 .517 .605
CrimsonFist .588 .599

Burbeting (1)
Ty4on .348 .533
squidyj .377 .508
Karu .451

FluxWaveZ (1)
Mazre .55 .511
FluxWaveZ .56 .154
Ty4on .314 .314
Kawl_USC .507

Karu (1)
Burbeting .64 .110
Ty4on .314 .314
cabot .351
FluxWaveZ .392 .484

*Splinter (1)
Kawl_USC .88 .507
cabot .92 .95
CornBurrito .254 .337
Ty4on .314 .314
Ourobolus .362

CornBurrito (1)
Burbeting .110
Ty4on .115 .314
CrimsonFist .402 .588

CrimsonFist (0)
Droplet .269 .595

cabot (0)
squidyj .60 .377
cabot .89 .92
CornBurrito .465 .547

Kawl_USC (0)
Karu .74 .451
CrimsonFist .312 .327
*Splinter .329 .443

Ourobolus (0)
cabot .95 .220
Ty4on .314 .314

redhood56 (0)
CornBurrito .135 .149
FluxWaveZ .154 .349

Droplet (0)
CrimsonFist .327 .402

Royal_Flush (0)
CornBurrito .149 .254
redhood56 .156 .401
cabot .220 .242
CrimsonFist .276 .312
CornBurrito .547 .550
CornBurrito .561 .598

squidyj (0)
cabot .242 .351
*Splinter .443 .485

EVERYONE VOTED :D

FluxWaveZ

Could you extrapolate? What would scum be doing voting last minute if both targets were town?

Mazre and Ty4on were the top lynch targets for D1. Mazre was lynched, so then the primary target would become Ty4on. if the story that Ty4on flipping town sticks, everyone who voted him at the last minute is suddenly ignored from D3 onwards because of an end-of-D1 gambit.

are you saying it's bad logic? please show me how.

It's not, but don't act like it's the only possibility. I'm not gonna buy that Ty4on flipping town makes any of them less suspicious.

Ty4on

Pointless fluff, but I was really looking forward to CzarTim taking lead even if it meant turboing me :/

We also need some
self deprecating
humor.

squidyj

we can see that burbeting karu and kawl all avoided voting on either ty or mazre (hope i didn't miss anyone). I would say there's a good chance there's a scum in that group whether or not Ty is scum because they would probably want to separate a bit.

I was suspicious of Burb yesterday and he confessed to being disinterested in the game which is more common with scum players IMO. I'd feel bad lynching a replacement as soon as they come into the game but they'd definitely be my top pick for scum in that group right now.

Karu

we can see that burbeting karu and kawl all avoided voting on either ty or mazre (hope i didn't miss anyone). I would say there's a good chance there's a scum in that group whether or not Ty is scum because they would probably want to separate a bit.

I was suspicious of Burb yesterday and he confessed to being disinterested in the game which is more common with scum players IMO. I'd feel bad lynching a replacement as soon as they come into the game but they'd definitely be my top pick for scum in that group right now.
Well I voted for Burb yesterday.

As I mentioned in my post which sadly ended up on the bottom of the last page - I certainly am on Flux' side. Here's the thing: We still have to follow the lead that Mazre's kill and town-flip brought us, because otherwise we are ending up with another Day One-like voting situation.

With that said my early list includes squidyj and Ty4on. Burb... welp I have absolutely no idea how to arrange myself with the switch right now - honestly I'm a little bit puzzled that a switch is possible at all midgame, so I want to wait a bit til Burb's replacement posted stuff.

Ourobolus

Banned
woops, missed ouro. my bad.

I mentioned I would vote to break a tie at the end, but I had more conviction in my current vote. However, as I watched the ridiculous voting at the end, I didn't want to throw my vote in and accidentally tie everything. I wasn't fully on board with either Mazre or Ty (though slightly leaning more towards Ty as scum) but I didn't want to fuck it all up.

Ty4on

I mentioned I would vote to break a tie at the end, but I had more conviction in my current vote. However, as I watched the ridiculous voting at the end, I didn't want to throw my vote in and accidentally tie everything. I wasn't fully on board with either Mazre or Ty (though slightly leaning more towards Ty as scum) but I didn't want to fuck it all up.

Why didn't you vote for me when I was in the lead? It was obvious one of us were going to be lynched.

Kawl_USC

I had posted on the last day that I felt it was best for town to have a two man contest for who was to be lynched. I moved my vote off of Splinter and onto Flux who I felt was more suspicious and more likely to have other people vote for him as well. As the end of day approached it became clear that it was a two man race between Mazre and Ty. I didn't have particularly strong feelings of scum from either so as long as my vote wasn't going to be needed to break a tie, I was going to leave it on Flux to accurately reflect my suspicions as to scum. I don't feel the need to have my vote in on the winning horse so to speak if I don't find the person particularly suspicious.

Ourobolus

Banned
Why didn't you vote for me when I was in the lead? It was obvious one of us were going to be lynched.

You serious? It was going back and forth. Considering the only information we have is who gets lynched or killed during the night, I didn't want to risk a tie. As is evident by the Mazre lynch, it went every which way in those last 15 minutes.

Droplet

RIP Czar, it sucks to be killed before you even start.

So, first of all, I want to apologize for my vote. I didn't want to keep my vote where it wouldn't have mattered, but in the last minute I didn't follow my own advice in choosing the person I thought was actually scummy and went for a low-activity poster. It was my vote that let Corn and Crimson change their votes at the last minute, ending in us lynching Mazre, and I felt like garbage for it the moment the day ended.

I don't think it was a coincidence that everyone all of a sudden changed their votes at the last minute. You were struggling hard against being lynched, and for some reason I bought your excuses. What happened yesterday was weird and I want some better answers.

It was a response to Droplet's vote. As I've already said, I misread the votes and assumed that her's was causing a tie, so the "fine" was as in "fine, if it's a tie again, I'll switch".

Seeing as both our comments were at around the same time, I didn't see CB's vote before mine.

Hilarious, I mentioned that it wasn't going to be a tie in my post, in reaction to your vote for Ty.

Ty4on

You serious? It was going back and forth. Considering the only information we have is who gets lynched or killed during the night, I didn't want to risk a tie. As is evident by the Mazre lynch, it went every which way in those last 15 minutes.

Voting for me would cement my lead more and help avoid a tie or voting shenanigans.

Ty4on

I had posted on the last day that I felt it was best for town to have a two man contest for who was to be lynched. I moved my vote off of Splinter and onto Flux who I felt was more suspicious and more likely to have other people vote for him as well. As the end of day approached it became clear that it was a two man race between Mazre and Ty. I didn't have particularly strong feelings of scum from either so as long as my vote wasn't going to be needed to break a tie, I was going to leave it on Flux to accurately reflect my suspicions as to scum. I don't feel the need to have my vote in on the winning horse so to speak if I don't find the person particularly suspicious.
What do you think of the current situation?
RIP Czar, it sucks to be killed before you even start.

So, first of all, I want to apologize for my vote. I didn't want to keep my vote where it wouldn't have mattered, but in the last minute I didn't follow my own advice in choosing the person I thought was actually scummy and went for a low-activity poster. It was my vote that let Corn and Crimson change their votes at the last minute, ending in us lynching Mazre, and I felt like garbage for it the moment the day ended.

I don't think it was a coincidence that everyone all of a sudden changed their votes at the last minute. You were struggling hard against being lynched, and for some reason I bought your excuses. What happened yesterday was weird and I want some better answers.
The bolded don't really match. Do you think Corn is my scum buddy? (the two others already had their vote on Mazre)

I'm actually with squidyj here. Let's look through the possible cases:

- We lynch Ty4on, he flips Scum: Both flippers go up in the scum list.
- We lynch Ty4on, he flips Town: Both flippers go down in the scum list.
- We lynch a flipper, he flips Scum: Ty4on goes up in the scum list, no change for the other flipper.
- We lynch a flipper, he flips Town: We gain nothing as he doesn't necessarily have any ties to the other flipper.
- We lynch someone else: Doesn't resolve anything from D1 but might provide more new stuff.

(That is following the logic that a) Scum want to safe their teammate even at the cost of a last minute flip but b) wouldn't expose themselves over such a flip if both targets are Town as we may choose to lynch one of them.)

So when going after one of the flippers we risk getting no information (about that specific case), which is kind of the worst case scenario.

I also don't like that Ty4on seemed to be panicking hard yesterday, something you'd expect from Scum or Newbies but not from experienced Townies.

Mazre and Ty4on were the top lynch targets for D1. Mazre was lynched, so then the primary target would become Ty4on. if the story that Ty4on flipping town sticks, everyone who voted him at the last minute is suddenly ignored from D3 onwards because of an end-of-D1 gambit.

It's not, but don't act like it's the only possibility. I'm not gonna buy that Ty4on flipping town makes any of them less suspicious.
They won't be ignored, just earn a few Townie points. Occam's razor suggests that scum putting themselves in the spotlight for possible Townie points is not impossible, but less likely than the simpler explanation.

With that said my early list includes squidyj and Ty4on. Burb... welp I have absolutely no idea how to arrange myself with the switch right now - honestly I'm a little bit puzzled that a switch is possible at all midgame, so I want to wait a bit til Burb's replacement posted stuff.
I actually was surprised there wasn't any replacement in NV after we melted through the replacement list like crazy in S3.

Hilarious, I mentioned that it wasn't going to be a tie in my post, in reaction to your vote for Ty.

Yeah, and I interpreted that as an assumption that I'd switch my vote since I mentioned not wanting it to be a tie.

I really messed up with my reading comprehension yesterday.

Anyway:

Vote: FluxWaveZ

I'm really not getting town vibes from you. It feels like you're acting pretty much the same way you did as scum last time.

Plus this:

Almost feels as if you expect him to flip town, and don't want other townies look less suspicious because of that.

Ourobolus

Banned
Voting for me would cement my lead more and help avoid a tie or voting shenanigans.

With 27 minutes left, it was tied between you an Mazre (and I wasn't available until there was 13 minutes left). I was waiting until closer to day end, because again, I thought my candidate was more scummy, but since we only get actual, concrete info from lynches/deaths, I wanted to see who would be voting at the end.

Crimson was the first to break the tie, so I'm feeling a bit more confident on him, but then Droplet tied it again. Within two minutes, there were two more votes on Mazre, basically ending it (and redhood throwing in a vote at the last second). I didn't need to break a tie.

Droplet

With 27 minutes left, it was tied between you an Mazre (and I wasn't available until there was 13 minutes left). I was waiting until closer to day end, because again, I thought my candidate was more scummy, but since we only get actual, concrete info from lynches/deaths, I wanted to see who would be voting at the end.

Crimson was the first to break the tie, so I'm feeling a bit more confident on him, but then Droplet tied it again. Within two minutes, there were two more votes on Mazre, basically ending it (and redhood throwing in a vote at the last second). I didn't need to break a tie.

At least if I didn't horribly screw something up, Corn was the one who tied it. I added another vote to Mazre but wasn't intending to actually tie it. If Crimson and Corn did indeed believe I tied the vote and wanted to break that, then I'll take my vote off of Ty and carry the responsibility for screwing up.

Droplet

It seemed like Corn and Crimson were trying to be tie-breakers. Crimson I forgive anyway (because he actually was the tie-breaker).

Droplet

This is all going off my memories of yesterday, though. I'm not really in the mood to look at the votes and see if I actually tied it accidentally.

Karu

Rereading last Day's finish again and again and all I can think is..

The fuck?!

At the very least no matter the outcome people certainly made their effort to stir up "some" confusion in a matter of five minutes.

// Went through Mazre's posts and woof, there's not much there. We got his Top 4-scum list...

burbeting said:
1. You [squidyj]
2. redhood
3. CornBurrito
4. Cabot

squidyj said:
1. burbeting
2. cabot
3. karu
4. redhood.

Mazre said:
FluxWaveZ
redhood56
Ourobolus
*Splinter

Cabot said:
1. redhood
2. Flush
3. squidy
4. CrimsonFist

Which squidyj requested off of Burb, after he answered squidyj opened it up to everybody, but following that only Cabot & Mazre posted an actual list. Thos have basically no overlap though except for red which was a reasonable assumption at that point of the game.

They're both dead and Burb left the game.

Just sayin' :D (I'm half serious)

If either Burb or squid is scum, this ball should be kept in the air.

// This is the other noteworthy Mazre-post...
Originally Posted by FluxWaveZ

So Mazre, the only reason I'm suspicious to you is because my leading post was to not ignore/forgive low posters and anti-town behavior in a game like this, even though you agree with that statement? Why is it weird to lead with a post that gives a pre-emptive overview of my perception of this game?
Originally Posted by Ty4on

It's weird because it looks townie. As the first post it's visible so most people will build an impression of you and it's a good way of going back into the shadows afterwards without people noticing.
That's kinda what you did. Sure you made an analysis of redhood, but he is by far the easiest target and your points were safe and not very novel.
Originally Posted by FluxWaveZ

That's fair. D1 has mainly been about 1v1 petty arguments, with a few interjections here and there. I'm trying to find something to have input on, but other than saying inaneness like "Thinking cabot is scum no matter what he does is pretty dumb," I haven't thought of much else.
Well that was a curious exchange. I get asked a question by Flux, Ty4on answers and Flux says yeah that makes sense and drops it. My suspicion of Flux is largely gut at this point and a few oddball occurrences on his part.

All in all this was such an easy kill because inactivity is always ann easily defensible shield against any "Whyyyyyyy?". I just don't believe scum hadn't had their hands in their. Not like it went down yesterday.

Karu

All in all this was such an easy kill because inactivity is always ann easily defensible shield against any "Whyyyyyyy?". I just don't believe scum hadn't had their hands in their. Not like it went down yesterday.
Reposting my last sentence because... well... :D

All in all this was such an easy kill because inactivity is always an easily defensible shield against any "Whyyyyyyy?"-arguments afterwards. I just don't believe scum hadn't had their hands in there. Not when it went down the way it did yesterday.

T minus 39 minutes

T minuse 35 minutes

T minus 16 minutes

T minus 1 minute

Yeah man, not suspicious at all, especially when you didn't actually count the number of votes but supposedly last minute voted because of the number of votes, causing the tie you feared had Crimson not voted seconds after you did.

Yes I didn't bother checking my count. But I did attempt to keep track of the number of votes. I don't have the vote tracker bookmarked.

Also the fuck are you even on about? Yes I switched my vote from Royal to Mazre. I said multiple times I wanted Royal out. My vote on Mazre WAS to help avoid a potential tie on Ty4on, and to see if squids reads were worth a damn to me.

Switching my votes between two people is suspicious how exactly? Explain your reasoning.

Literally what the fuck are you smoking? I haven't pushed that narrative once. "You guys" = who?

Ty4on

So I wasn't crazy, Corn tied it, but according to him did so unintentionally?

As you saw yourself it's hard to keep track of them at the end of the day. Keeping track of them informally the last hour might be a good idea if it doesn't take too much time.
Reposting my last sentence because... well... :D

All in all this was such an easy kill because inactivity is always an easily defensible shield against any "Whyyyyyyy?"-arguments afterwards. I just don't believe scum hadn't had their hands in there. Not when it went down the way it did yesterday.

Could you extrapolate on that last point? What purpose does it pose for scum to make such a visible move?

Karu

As you saw yourself it's hard to keep track of them at the end of the day. Keeping track of them informally the last hour might be a good idea if it doesn't take too much time.

Could you extrapolate on that last point? What purpose does it pose for scum to make such a visible move?
So >>if<< (what i did and do) you take the assumption for granted that Mafia stirred the discussion actively, they gotta have a scapegoat, right? And then the inactive players come into play, because it's less suspcious in the aftermath of a possible last minute-flip. How you gonna argue that that flip was useless or without reason? Now... I'm obviously aware of the fact that this is an argument based on paranoia at least to a certain degree, but with what we have - that's still a valid line of thought that should be considered, I think.

Ty4on

So >>if<< (what i did and do) you take the assumption for granted that Mafia stirred the discussion actively, they gotta have a scapegoat, right? And then the inactive players come into play, because it's less suspcious in the aftermath of a possible last minute-flip. How you gonna argue that that flip was useless or without reason? Now... I'm obviously aware of the fact that this is an argument based on paranoia at least to a certain degree, but with what we have - that's still a valid line of thought that should be considered, I think.

I'm not getting the full motive. They killed their scapegoat Mazre to save me because I am scum?

The hypothesis is that Ty4on was saved by his scum team, correct?

In which case:

Droplet .595
CornBurrito .598
CrimsonFist .599
redhood56 .605

These were the later votes for Ty.

This would mean that Droplet, Crimson, or redhood are scum. Or me.

This is of course dependent on Ty flipping scum.

With 1 kill per night, we do have the ability to "waste" votes early on. However, I personally don't believe Ty4on is scum.

Karu

I'm not getting the full motive. They killed their scapegoat Mazre to save me because I am scum?
Possibly, yes.

If we assume both you and Mazre are town, there's still a change, albeit smaller, that they manufactored the flip to get you killed on Day Two. Then it becomes a coin flip on whether we go after the group that flipped or the group that didn't flip. That seems dangerous to me in the long run, becuase if they play their cards right and convince us of the wrong group being probably accountable, it's hard to come back from that.

Droplet

I thought that was the case because at least from my view it felt like a desperate ploy to save a fellow scum member in the narrow window of time that was left. I don't think that's it anymore though, since clearly it isn't that all that difficult to make me doubt myself, I imagine the two that say they were trying to break ties at least have some amount of truth by their words. At the very least, I'm not convinced that your flip is going to answer as many questions as I hoped it would.

Can I get somebody else to provide a read on Flux? I seriously do believe he is scum but I may just be fairly annoyed and having that impact my judgement.

Ty4on

Possibly, yes.

If we assume both you and Mazre are town, there's still a change, albeit smaller, that they manufactored the flip to get you killed on Day Two. Then it becomes a coin flip on whether we go after the group that flipped or the group that didn't flip. That seems dangerous to me in the long run, becuase if they play their cards right and convince us of the wrong group being probably accountable, it's hard to come back from that.

I thought that was the case because at least from my view it felt like a desperate ploy to save a fellow scum member in the narrow window of time that was left. I don't think that's it anymore though, since clearly it isn't that all that difficult to make me doubt myself, I imagine the two that say they were trying to break ties at least have some amount of truth by their words. At the very least, I'm not convinced that your flip is going to answer as many questions as I hoped it would.

I'll be honest, even I thought scum was behind it when those two votes came out of nowhere. Over the night though my belief morphed into it just being a mistake and they were actually trying to prevent a tie.

Regarding the bolded; that's where we need to be clever and see what makes sense. They could have split well leaving us with very little. I was also thinking of people (mostly squidy) voting Mazre knowing I would be lynched so they could go "told you so" D2 after I flipped town.

FluxWaveZ

Literally what the fuck are you smoking? I haven't pushed that narrative once. "You guys" = who?

Interesting that you would take so much umbrage to the comment when I wasn't talking about you at all.
Anyways, Unless Ty flips scum I feel like the flippers are probably all town and that we should probably try focusing on people who avoided the whole debacle at the end of the day.
If Ty is town then flipping votes at the last minute does nothing but make you incredibly visible. Being involved in either of these votes is less likely for scum in this scenario and being a flipper is just so incredibly low.
It was actually only 1 person; I guess I wrote "you guys" with the assumption that the point was being commonly agreed upon, but I never addressed you directly. Why did you think I did?

FluxWaveZ

Yes I didn't bother checking my count. But I did attempt to keep track of the number of votes. I don't have the vote tracker bookmarked.

Also the fuck are you even on about? Yes I switched my vote from Royal to Mazre. I said multiple times I wanted Royal out. My vote on Mazre WAS to help avoid a potential tie on Ty4on, and to see if squids reads were worth a damn to me.

Switching my votes between two people is suspicious how exactly? Explain your reasoning.

You switched your vote 4 times in a 40-minute window, switching from people all over the place and ended up with Mazre when you yourself just stated that you'd have preferred to lynch Ty4on. If you wanted to lynch Ty4on more than Mazre, why did your vote land on Mazre for the potential tie breaker?

If anyone was going to cause a tie, it was you, and that's kinda problematic when your last vote was stated to be caused to prevent a tie, don't ya think?

I never addressed you directly. Why did you think I did?

"You guys" implicates multiple people. I never said you addressed me directly. I felt that I was included in the group "guys". Especially given that you threw suspicion on me earlier.

Honestly I can't tell if your suspicions are genuine.

You switched your vote 4 times in a 40-minute window, switching from people all over the place and ended up with Mazre when you yourself just stated that you'd have preferred to lynch Ty4on. If you wanted to lynch Ty4on more than Mazre, why did your vote land on Mazre for the potential tie breaker?

If anyone was going to cause a tie, it was you, and that's kinda problematic when your last vote was stated to be caused to prevent a tie, don't ya think?

"Switching from people all over the place."

If you mean switching between the same two people, then sure. Royal clearly wasn't going to go. And between Ty4on and Mazre, I wanted Ty4on out initially because Royal had voted for Mazre. Then I voted for Mazre for reasons I've explained like 5 times now. You're really boring me. Find something else to be suspicious of, or fucking vote for me if you don't like the answers I've provided roughly 8 times already.

FluxWaveZ

"Switching from people all over the place."

If you mean switching between the same two people, then sure. Royal clearly wasn't going to go. And between Ty4on and Mazre, I wanted Ty4on out initially because Royal had voted for Mazre. Then I voted for Mazre for reasons I've explained like 5 times now. You're really boring me. Find something else to be suspicious of, or fucking vote for me if you don't like the answers I've provided roughly 8 times already.

I don't really care if I'm boring you, but I do like how jumpy you are right now. I don't really care about voting for you right now, either.

You only explained your vote on Mazre once, not "5 times now" or "roughly 8 times already":
My vote on Mazre WAS to help avoid a potential tie on Ty4on, and to see if squids reads were worth a damn to me.
And that's a real banger of a reason when you stated:
Is it tie?

I'll break it.

VOTE: Mazre
"Is it a tie? Then let me break the tie in the direction I don't actually want to break it towards."

Kawl_USC

What do you think of the current situation?

The way I see it we can be one of two minds with our lynch for Day 2. If people feel strong enough about the reads they have established they should vote for the the person they think is the traitor with no honor. If people feel like they only have weak reads/scattered reads that keep flip flopping I think lynching you provides the most information/context for the vote flipping shenanigans that happened at the end of Day 1. I don't think a town flip from you automatically clears those involved, but if you are scum it would give us another decent lead.

Personally, I don't have absolute confidence in my gut feelings/reads especially given not having past data from playing other games with most people here. I read back over the past two pages (100 ppp or get out) and I'm having trouble establishing any threads/narratives for posters.

I will say if you were to flip town, then I think the point of looking at the 4 players who kept out of the voting debacle at days end is a good lead. Ouro and myself have provided the same logic for staying out of it, but that means nothing as Crab was so kind to show me in HP.

I'm gonna take some time and then reread to try to re-calibrate my scum reads from day 1.

Top Bottom