• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help a GAFFER get on Sony's awesome mural

Vamphuntr

Why is Claire Redfield on the picture? She's like in the second boat in the back. *Hyper Ventilating*

Voted for the gaming mom.

Ricky_R

I can't get over how bad he did the Banderas meme. It looks like he's putting a cap on while he looks away and bows. And he did so moving like a 60's robot.

Edit: Voted for him though ;)

BPoole

Either him or the girl in number 2 with over 1000 posts on PS sites deserve it.

#1 is an FPS junkie, and plays a lot of CoD Ghosts, which is a shitty game, so I would not vote for him.

#3 plays a lof of games, but I had 28 platinums halfway through 2010 when I stopped caring. There are probably hundreds if not thousands of people that have over 100 plats.

#4 is just a mom whom also plays games and is capable of owning her kids at them. If I ever have kids, there is no doubt that I will be better than them at games as well.

krae_man

I haven't voted yet, but why should I vote for this guy? I'm not going to vote for him just because he browses neogaf.

Well when the other choices are "has X platinums", "has over 10k posts on a message board", "owns at COD", and "is better then sons at video games", "is a gaffer" fits right in no?

Christhor

Well when the other choices are "has X platinums", "has over 10k posts on a message board", "owns at COD", and "is better then sons at video games", "is a gaffer" fits right in no?

Sure it fits in, but it's not a bigger deal than any of those other things.

fC2JLuv.png

Crossing the shovelware?

Top Bottom