• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help a GAFFER get on Sony's awesome mural

"First person to own a PS4" more like first person to buy a PS4 at that specific store. Taco Bell winners, myself include, owned one a bit sooner ;p

I don't think I can vote for someone who did the banderas wrong

Yeah I can't vote for someone that got the sacred banderas wrong either. It would be like spitting on a Holy Temple.

He managed to fuck up the banderas...

He certainly did. I don't know hwy people think the hand goes to the forehead instead of the mouth. Shuhei Yoshida did the same thing when he mimiced it

He failed the banderas completely, so nope.

I can't get over how bad he did the Banderas meme. It looks like he's putting a cap on while he looks away and bows. And he did so moving like a 60's robot.

Okay. I swear to God that this is the Last. Time. that I will ever explain myself about this.

It was the end of the long wait for the system, I had no battery on my phone to double-check on how it goes with calling it up the GIF, Shu Yoshida's rendition was fresher on my mind, and I wanted to fit all the gestures from the entire scene that Antonio Banderas does into one go. All that and I knew that the camera would barely be on me, so I rushed it, and thus I messed it up.

I'm sorry.

Anyways, I don't know how people take the line "It's an honor to be nominated" but I really do think so. I've known Wrekgar for years now back when Sony had that PlayStation Blog meet-up before the first PAX East, and he's the reason that I got into the events that happened that week prior to lining up, he really is awesome. I like that Sony got more than one woman into the poll, sure as heck didn't know who'd be on the poll line-up beforehand.

Thanks for your support if you voted for me, and it goes without saying that it's cool if you didn't vote for me. I'm just some skinny Chinese guy who stood in line for a thing as far as anybody else is concerned, right? I don't have a million Plats, I don't pwnzr n00bs on COD or Killzoney, and I don't write reviews or bring the hot scoops. I'm not special.

Thank you all the same.

Okay. I swear to God that this is the Last. Time. that I will ever explain myself about this.

It was the end of the long wait for the system, I had no battery on my phone to double-check on how it goes with calling it up the GIF, Shu Yoshida's rendition was fresher on my mind, and I wanted to fit all the gestures from the entire scene that Antonio Banderas does into one go. All that and I knew that the camera would barely be on me, so I rushed it, and thus I messed it up.

I'm sorry.

Anyways, I don't know how people take the line "It's an honor to be nominated" but I really do think so. I've known Wrekgar for years now back when Sony had that PlayStation Blog meet-up before the first PAX East, and he's the reason that I got into the events that happened that week prior to lining up, he really is awesome. I like that Sony got more than one woman into the poll, sure as heck didn't know who'd be on the poll line-up beforehand.

Thanks for your support if you voted for me, and it goes without saying that it's cool if you didn't vote for me. I'm just some skinny Chinese guy who stood in line for a thing as far as anybody else is concerned, right? I don't have a million Plats, I don't pwnzr n00bs on COD or Killzoney, and I don't write reviews or bring the hot scoops. I'm not special.

Thank you all the same.

Ma man!

I'm sorry.

Thank you all the same.

Ha don't worry bro, that is understandable.

You got my vote. Good luck.

yamo

I'm sorry.

Thank you all the same.

So humble. Truly the hero GAF deserves!

voted

I'm sorry.

Thank you all the same.

We all still love you

#1 is an FPS junkie, and plays a lot of CoD Ghosts, which is a shitty game, so I would not vote for him.

Truth be told, the amount of time I've put into Ghosts pales in comparison to the community work and event participation I've invested in PlayStation titles such as Uncharted, TLOU, Resistance, Killzone and more. Unfortunately my bio on the page doesn't reflect that as much as I was hoping. I'm going to see if I can get it edited.

I am not a fan of Ghosts at all honestly, however the Cranked playlist which I reached #1 is immensely fun to play and watch IMO, bright spot on an otherwise very disappointing game.

Regardless, your vote is entirely up to you. Just hoped to clarify the bit about me. Good luck to all the contestants, especially my friends and fellow PlayStation MVPs Wrekgar and SweetPoision. I also got to meet Shinogu at the PS4 launch, definitely a cool guy.

Anyway cheers!

Truth be told, the amount of time I've put into Ghosts pales in comparison to the community work and event participation I've invested in PlayStation titles such as Uncharted, TLOU, Resistance, Killzone and more. Unfortunately my bio on the page doesn't reflect that as much as I was hoping. I'm going to see if I can get it edited.

I am not a fan of Ghosts at all honestly, however the Cranked playlist which I reached #1 is immensely fun to play and watch IMO, bright spot on an otherwise very disappointing game.

Regardless, your vote is entirely up to you. Just hoped to clarify the bit about me. Good luck to all the contestants, especially my friends and fellow PlayStation MVPs Wrekgar and SweetPoision. I also got to meet Shinogu at the PS4 launch, definitely a cool guy.

Anyway cheers!

Hey you! Best of luck!! :D

Zabuza

Banned

I'm sorry.

Thank you all the same.

You're a cool guy.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

I'm sorry.

Thank you all the same.

We all love ya man. Hope you win.

Thanks, I'd wish you luck too but I don't think you need it anymore haha.

How are you enjoying your PS4? Worth waiting in line for God-knows-how-long? :p

Absolutely. Also glad that I've had no need to send mine in for repairs or whatnot. Yet. *knock on wood*

Now it's just a matter of needing more time and money to play everything. And we all know how that is...

Absolutely. Also glad that I've had no need to send mine in for repairs or whatnot. Yet. *knock on wood*

Now it's just a matter of needing more time and money to play everything. And we all know how that is...

Tell me about it, going to E3 this year made me realize how poor I'm going to be in the next 6-12 months haha.

Wynnebeck

Banned

I'm sorry.

Thank you all the same.

Your Banderas was terrible. Still voted for ya. <3

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Sorry, but I thought Wrekgar, with his 100 platinums and frequent event appearances, was more deserving. Maybe when the PS5 launches tho.

Exr

Honestly your version of the gif made me laugh harder than the gif itself ever did.
Voted, good luck!

I'm sorry.

Thank you all the same.

The fact that you did it in some fashion is all the matters, breh. Never tell yourself anything different.

Also, I voted for the black dude I'm sorry

Top Bottom