• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help in KH II final boss

castle007

Banned
I am not going to use spoiler tags, because I am assuming whoever enters this thread already beat the game

Ok so I am at the part where I am fighting Xemnas one on one in the apple store.

And this mother****er won't die.

I keep dying at the part where he captures Sora and you have to play with Riku.

I can't get to Sora!! The ****ing clone keeps getting to me, and then three hits and I am dead.

Any tips please????

I have to leave the house in an hour, and I would love to beat him before that.

Vargas

I actually just finished the game a couple of days ago so I will see if I can help. Take it slow, don't rush since you will most likely run into his shield. Use Dark Aura to stop the clone until you are close enough to attack it directly.

castle007

Banned
Vargas said:
I actually just finished the game a couple of days ago so I will see if I can help. Take it slow, don't rush since you will most likely run into his shield. Use Dark Aura to stop the clone until you are close enough to attack it directly.

thanks

Like he said above, take it slow, attack boss with long range attacks, I actually used camera angles, too.

It was easy for me, since I dashed a lot (those strings that come out of nowhere? they're your friends, ya know), the bitchiest part has yet to come, you need tons of potions for the next few rinses. Then you'll have to get your thumbs ready.

BTW, that's not the final boss. You have two bosses to fight after this. You can't quit/save, because it takes you ALLLL the way back to THIS boss..

castle007

Banned
I got past that part. I got to the final sequence with the lasers coming atyou very rapidly.

I died at that part.I pressed x and triangle rapidly. But I guess that wasn't enough. Do you presst them at the same time????

zankara

I found that if you run directly for Sora you will always be hit with those clone things. But if you run to the left or right and kinda go around in a half he never seems to hit you. That's what I did anyway.

ram

dark aura + running till you reach sora and xemnas, press triangle by xemnas. i tried it at sora first, but it didnt work. stupid game mechanic.

Vargas said:
I pressed triangle and then X for that entire sequence.
That shit caught me off guard when I got to it so Sora just sat there and took the whole barage, only dropped him to about 30% health.

random

I used the long range attack to hit the clone, you'll have to use the right timing or you'll be hit by his shield. While I was doing this I run to the left, Sora and Xemnas seemed to go farter away, but eventualy I found myself under them and then you'll only have to press triangle to end the sequence.

castle007 said:
I am not going to use spoiler tags, because I am assuming whoever enters this thread already beat the game

Ok so I am at the part where I am fighting Xemnas one on one in the apple store.

And this mother****er won't die.

I keep dying at the part where he captures Sora and you have to play with Riku.

I can't get to Sora!! The ****ing clone keeps getting to me, and then three hits and I am dead.

Any tips please????

I have to leave the house in an hour, and I would love to beat him before that.

X. X. Run. Dodge. Triangle.

hirokazu

ram said:
dark aura + running till you reach sora and xemnas, press triangle by xemnas. i tried it at sora first, but it didnt work. stupid game mechanic.

that pissed me off the rest of the game was piss easy and then i died about 4 times at that part coz i didn't realise you could shoot Dark Aura until the fifth try. on the second try i managed to sort of run sideways while making my way towards Xemnas and almost all the barriers missed me but then i just missed to Triangle cursor cue by a bit and got blown way far from him again :mad:

and then there was that laser bit. wtf, i assumed you just kept mashing Triangle coz i didn't really take note of the command menu that you also had to mash X at the same time. **** that pissed me off. on the second go i actually noticed that X wasn't just Attack during the sequence and it was a breeze like the rest of the game.

still, i hate that bit on the ship where you absorb enemy fire to charge a fat laser at the enemy (BORING!) as well as the laser bit near the end, they just involved mashing two buttons at once really fast. though at least the final laser bit was somewhat cool to look at.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
AniHawk said:
My suggestion is that you try to win. Hope that helps.

THAT'S what I was doing wrong.

Top Bottom