• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heritage Foundation complains about George Soros, again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billionaire George Soros is seeking to undermine traditional values around the globe. http://bit.ly/2otWu1S

https://twitter.com/Heritage/status/855422463034970112

The power of THE JEWS and (((globalists))) can not be underestimated, but what devious Jew things is Soros up to?

Putin offers a lot of money for those willing to be corrupted, but zero inspiration of the kind successfully offered by Kremlin predecessors who successfully peddled collectivism.

Soros does seem to offer a unified vision, one he spreads far and wide. He and his groups (worth $24 billion according to Forbes, making him the world’s 24th richest man) turn up nearly everywhere.

And everywhere he supports legalizing drugs and prostitution, abortion on demand, same-sex marriage, the erosion of national sovereignty, and the rise of transnationalism. The enactment of his agenda would fritter away traditional institutions. Here, in Hungary, and elsewhere.

His vision has little or no place for national government, the family, God. It has room only for the individual and the world, a kind of the polyglot Hapsburg Empire writ large. This does appeal to some people, the kind who see John Lennon’s “Imagine” as some sort of anthem.

That dastardly Jew, supporting legal weed and gay marriage and safe sex workers and abortion and immigration.

I'm glad that the Heritage Foundation is here to tell us about what the real issue in the world today: The Jews want legal gay marriage and legal weed.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...s-is-no-second-order-threat-in-global-affairs

Dierce

"traditional values." What a bunch of bullshit. It means just as much to republicans as patriotism and freedom. Stupid empty keywords for idiots and psychopaths. In their minds patriotism, freedom and traditional values is just a means to oppress everyone else.

"traditional values." What a bunch of bullshit. It means just as much to republicans as patriotism and freedom. Stupid empty keywords for idiots and psychopaths. In their minds patriotism, freedom and traditional values is just a means to oppress everyone else.

The Jews have been trying to attack traditional values since the devil created The Jews! We have to be vigilant!

This is one of the most Antisemitic articles I've read in a long time. Someone kick this author in the balls.

...Okay.

Why has Soros become such a boogieman for conservatives?

This article is pure, distilled Antisemitism and Soros is Jewish.

Buzzman

Banned
Yeah, that's

wait a minute...
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
image.php

Is there something you want to tell us OP?

studyguy

Still waiting on my (((GLOBALIST))) paychecks to come in for getting out the vote in my state during the primary and general.

Ogodei

...Okay.

Why has (((Soros))) become such a boogieman for conservatives?

the edit is part of the reason. The other is that he's easy to attribute as a vague, shadowy financier working in the background, so it's hard to point to him and disprove any of the myths, the liberal version of the Koch Brothers.

Okay, I strongly object to the title change. This article is clearly, wildly Antisemitic and deals in common anti-Jewish stereotypes about Jewish scheming to undermine the Christian way of life. Changing the title distracts away from how the Heritage Foundation is promoting extreme Antisemitism.

Dehnus

https://twitter.com/Heritage/status/855422463034970112

The power of THE JEWS and (((globalists))) can not be underestimated, but what devious Jew things is Soros up to?

That dastardly Jew, supporting legal weed and gay marriage and safe sex workers and abortion and immigration.

I'm glad that the Heritage Foundation is here to tell us about what the real issue in the world today: The Jews want legal gay marriage and legal weed.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...s-is-no-second-order-threat-in-global-affairs
Man they must really fear that geriatric ;).

Whomever will they blame once he kicks the bucket? :p

Monocle

Yep, basically.

Paz

I'd never looked in to it before but if that's truly his Agenda then where can I sign up?

I back all that shit for free, sometimes at my own cost.

cameron

And everywhere he supports legalizing drugs and prostitution, abortion on demand, same-sex marriage, the erosion of national sovereignty, and the rise of transnationalism. The enactment of his agenda would fritter away traditional institutions. Here, in Hungary, and elsewhere.

lol @ "abortion on demand". And still crying about same-sex marriage. Move on.

The cave people at The Heritage Foundation also love Trump's "Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement" office, which the DHS is scheduled to roll out on Wednesday.

Goo

Is the heritage foundation a hate group? Or is this one of those #1 with racists kind of organizations?

Oersted

His vision has little or no place for national government, the family, God. It has room only for the individual and the world, a kind of the polyglot Hapsburg Empire writ large.

Are they describing Trump?

LosDaddie

Banned
Okay, I strongly object to the title change. This article is clearly, wildly Antisemitic and deals in common anti-Jewish stereotypes about Jewish scheming to undermine the Christian way of life. Changing the title distracts away from how the Heritage Foundation is promoting extreme Antisemitism.

Thread title seems appropriate to me. Article hits Soros on every bullet point conservatives attack all wealthy liberals for.

I'm surprised, what with the amount of Republicans that get caught with them, more right-wingers aren't all for safe sex workers. I'm all for it.

Soros and the Heritage Foundation crew are opposite sides of the same asshole manipulative oligarch coin. We just turn a blind eye when it's one of ours.

Soros has been trigger happy making bets for or against countries since he got cocky after his British Pound scheme in the 90s. Now Democrats like Hillary Clinton have to kiss his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom