• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

NukeDukem

Banned
I can't play for more than a game or two of HoN before i just sit at the splash screen and think to myself: fuck this game.
Then I play a game of LoL and everything is awight.

Meeru

Banned
Just a guess, but templar assassin may be coming to the hero pool in dota 2 real soon!!!! dying to see how she looks like

NukeDukem

Banned
Procarbine said:
No one else likes TA.
1217782398357.png

Meeru

Banned
What!

-Free jungle / choke-point wards that slows
-Meld for armor reduction, disjoints target spells, also for jukes
-Refraction can tank nukes and ultimates
-Pushes well

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Meeru said:
What!

-Free jungle / choke-point wards that slows
-Meld for armor reduction, disjoints target spells, also for jukes
-Refraction can tank nukes and ultimates
-Pushes well
-Boring as fuck

Meeru

Banned
Ill see you guys in Dota 2 >:p

Speaking of which, do you think gaffers would really be interested I'm a LoL vs HoN Dota 2 battle?

delirium

markot said:
Even the store in this game is confusing >_<;
You can change the way the store is filtered into a more LoL-like way if you click on the filter name. It'll change it so you can filter it by stats (STR, AGI, INT, Attack Speed, Damage, etc)

Guesong

For some reason I feel like I've improved alot recently.

There's still one thing I don't get though ; how do you guys end up having so many kills while I pick up mostly assists?

Not always when I have a support hero. Take a look at last night IHs for instance ; had Slither and MoA. Now I guess Slither would be a more supportive hero, but I had MoA with Nullfire Blade and MKB and still it was all about Amun-Ra smashing faces while I pick up assists, if I was not too busy getting smashed by Freakinchair's Scout.

So is it just a question of manning up big time?

markot

Banned
Kill just means the killing blow.

So yeah, with the store, I accidently bought these boots twice, and some guy went mental at me >.>;

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Noobs only games usually only have 1 or 2 people who are noobs, and the rest are people looking for people to crush.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
AtomHeart said:
Man, this game is so harsh when you come from League of Legends, I got absolutely wrecked in a noob only game!
Noob only games are rarely only noobs. Many of them are probably smurfs who are looking to stomp new players using free accounts.

Play with GAF, we can show you the ropes.

AtomHeart

Neo Member
Hahaha, I probably shouldn't have fallen for that. Next time I'm on I'll look for the GAF channel.

Btw my name is ctrlaltmikey so feel free to add me.

Guesong

Halycon said:
Noob only games are rarely only noobs. Many of them are probably smurfs who are looking to stomp new players using free accounts.

Play with GAF, we can show you the ropes.

We'll still stomp you, but we do it with love and advice!

Sanjay said:
People have used it on NH and Pred. It's great because the benefits you get for such a easy build.

I remember someone compared multiple Steamboots to Insanitarius. Steamboots were better for the money; they just took up more room.

rac

Banned
Sanjay said:
Because RAC is a?

WHY CAN'T I DRAW. Sorry.
Hey if the shoe fits.

I feel like a shouldn't be so bad. I just make horrible decisions, and fucking panic. That and I always fuck up my build.

Like last night in the IH I was a WS laning with a predator against a vindi and instead of getting my q and w first so we could stun lock vindi I got my q and e so we could never kill him. What a fucktard.

Neki

NukeDukem said:
Sorry TUSR and wicked, i had to go help my neighbor move some furniture out of his house :/
likely story. just tell him you're playing dota 2 next time, he'll understand.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
NukeDukem said:
Sorry TUSR and wicked, i had to go help my neighbor move some furniture out of his house :/

Tsk tsk, workquit and then a neighborquit. Did Sith Lord Meeru teach you these tricks?

NukeDukem

Banned
Dude, it was a public no-stats. It there was mmr on the line i would have told my neighbor to FUCK OFF and stand by my hongaf bros through thick and thin.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
NukeDukem said:
Dude, it was a public no-stats. It there was mmr on the line i would have told my neighbor to FUCK OFF and stand by my hongaf bros through thick and thin.

Ah lol, thought it was a tmm. In that case... who cares?

Top Bottom