• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It would render phase boots obsolete. If you removed one of the Major Totems (and its stats) and added a 500g recipe cost it would still be better than Phase boots.

Better stats than Steamboots, the movement speed of Phase Boots, and the functionality of Tablet.

Considering Tablet costs over 2000 gold it's way too good.

Kapura

Banned
Lone_Prodigy said:
Better stats than Steamboots, the movement speed of Phase Boots, and the functionality of Tablet.

Cuj0T.jpg

Nome

Sebulon3k said:
It's like a big nerd fight, even worse it's two black guys, or two ghetto asian dudes.

Neither of them are black lol... bkid is Korean (he's the one talking mad shit), not sure what Ensoe is.

bzm

Nome said:
Neither of them are black lol... bkid is Korean (he's the one talking mad shit), not sure what Ensoe is.
I like how they just played a game like np right after that LOL

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
MrMister said:
Haly sorry I was just salty as fuck I didn't break anything. Don't want anyone thinking I'm Yoshichan.
It's fine, although I've already forgotten about it.

JoeMartin

Nome: A QUESTION.

Why do pseudoblinks which follow "normal pathing" (wave form, charging strikes, etc etc) allow you escape pharaoh mummy wall, which, for all intents and purposes, is to restrict normal pathing, while the same abilities are simultaneously unable to path thru empath's wall?

Intended function of balance, or code problem?

Phandy

JoeMartin said:

Why pseudoblinks which follow "normal pathing" allow you escape pharaoh mummy wall, which, for all intents and purposes, is intended to restrict normal pathing.

(This is true right? Confirmed? if so:)

I KNEW IT! I had an argument some time ago about this.
I was certain Myrmidons surf thingy could go through it.

Nome

JoeMartin said:

Why do pseudoblinks which follow "normal pathing" (wave form, charging strikes, etc etc) allow you escape pharaoh mummy wall, which, for all intents and purposes, is to restrict normal pathing, while the same abilities are simultaneously unable to path thru empath's wall?

Intended function of balance, or code problem?
I believe it's due to differences in how the two "walls" are coded. You'll see that Behemoth Fissure also properly blocks units, as it uses the same coding that Empath Wall does. I think we're going to fix this.

Lone_Prodigy said:

It's almost as good as Touchpad fire sale.

Swag

bzm said:
he dickridin'

Also: I hope theres an option to keep the old creeps, new ones dont look too bad (if they make it through SBT) but i prefer the current ones and see no reason to throw them out
Maximum Irony.

Also I agree the current creeps are quite good, I don't like the cannon approach their taking the catapults, reminds me so much of LoL

IceMarker

Nome, remember that giving people options to keep legacy content is a good thing, old creeps and all that, but like mentioned already, we know it's all not final.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
MrMister said:
Nome, remember that giving people options to keep legacy content is a good thing, old creeps and all that, but like mentioned already, we know it's all not final.

The game isn't going to stop going through changes for just legacy accounts (assuming Im interpreting your post correctly). That would be pretty stupid.

Nobody is going to care about new creeps a week after release, it's just a new texture/model to get used to.

bzm

Tomat said:
The game isn't going to stop going through changes for just legacy accounts (assuming Im interpreting your post correctly). That would be pretty stupid.

Nobody is going to care about new creeps a week after release, it's just a new texture/model to get used to.
Perhaps, but lets do a thought experiment shall we?
3.0 is released, tons of new balances, kraken isnt dumb OP anymore, sweet new heroes! But: Every model in the game is replaced with teen hound. Do you still play?

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
bzm said:
Perhaps, but lets do a thought experiment shall we?
3.0 is released, tons of new balances, kraken isnt dumb OP anymore, sweet new heroes! But: Every model in the game is replaced with teen hound. Do you still play?

Well, you got me there.

Top Bottom