• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey Nintendudes, Is Switch 2 vaporware or do you believe?

Celcius

°Temp. member
If there is a switch 2, I hope it has some feature to run switch 1 games at a higher resolution automatically without requiring devs to release a patch.

Just bought a switch on blackfriday with a heavy discount. So I'd say it's true, I'm not usually lucky and Nintendo prices never drop.

What smoke?
Recent 4chan leak that was fairly detailed mentioned things on the Capcom leak that were for PS5 and now coming to “Next Gen Nintendo”. Monster hunter and SF were mentioned.

One of the commentators said we would see announcement in 2023. So it could be anytime, just my hunch.

I think Switch 2 or Pro or Home or whatever it is called launches with Zelda and probably something like FFVIIR or Elden Ring. Both make sense.

I’m positive that madden comes. NFL commented recently about renewing EA Madden agreement. Stated they are looking forward to expanding to more hardware and being represented on all major platforms.

Other titles I don’t know about, but think are possibilities. Mass Effect trilogy, and COD seem likely Imo. Probably some new warriors game or Deluxe versions of existing warriors games with more features, modes, performance, etc.

I think some of those are safe bets for 2023.

Personally, I hope Nintendo focuses on Quality experiences this next Gen over quantity. The eshop has a ton of Jank.

And Nintendo has launched some games that let’s say are “light” On features lately. I would like to see less games but more feature complete games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom