• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hidden Super Princess Peach power found!

f0x92t.jpg

Red Scarlet

*stabbity stab stab* obviously that Goomba made a joke and deserved it, though.

BlueTsunami said:
I think one of the power associated with this "hidden" ability is nagging the enemy about going out and buying her some maxipads.

Maybe that's what the happy mushroom retainer is doing, he doesn't have to go this time.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I think this game is all about menstruation. All the emotions that are selectable is what a woman seems to go through in the span of 10 minutes when her "little friend" makes an appearence.

stone128

BlueTsunami said:
I think this game is all about menstruation. All the emotions that are selectable is what a woman seems to go through in the span of 10 minutes when her "little friend" makes an appearence.

:lol

Koomaster

BlueTsunami said:
This power just activates them all at once. Mario didn't get kidnapped, he's at Koopa's house watching the game to get away from Peach.

Aurora

BlueTsunami said:

:lol

Top Bottom