• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima Will Make an “Important Announcement” Tomorrow

Spaghetti

didn't tora ask the japan team to not overhype announcements after the deja vu reveal went sour?

either they're ignoring the request or we're getting something reasonable.

This is just a push to get more listeners on the show; he won't make a major reveal.

So to all hype-generators I say:

Damn...

ecd.png

PranooY

Talking about nails and hobbies. and now about the metal gear statue.
Yea, i don't expect anything big to come out of this.

KoopaTheCasual

I feel really really sorry for anyone who still takes Kojima's "teases" at face value anymore, after all these years. Do you guys just like punishment? The announcement will probably be for some downloadable camo skins or some completely inconsequential BS.

Pretty much. How long until we have an announcement to announce an upcoming announcement of a future announcement?

You know what's worse than an announcement of an announcement? The people that feel the need to complain about them every single time it happens even though it's a common thing to do in nearly every industry.

Hystzen

Oh look a gaming website sees something on his twitter assumes straight away it gaming related or metal gear then creates false hype.

Geez now we expect the Kojima is a troll messages and moaning over announcements

R_Deckard

Well I am out but my son LOVES Godzilla..so a Metal Gear Ray figurine could go well with his collection of Godzilla figurines!!

Top Bottom