• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman 3 Announced (Jan 2021)

JORMBO

Darkness no more
What’s the best way to tackle this if I didn’t play the first two? I just grabbed them since they are cheap on PSN with the sale, but I read the new one allows you to import and play them with some updates. Should I start from part 1 with updates on the 20th or can I start with part 3 and go back and play the earlier levels whenever?

GrayFoxPL

What’s the best way to tackle this if I didn’t play the first two? I just grabbed them since they are cheap on PSN with the sale, but I read the new one allows you to import and play them with some updates. Should I start from part 1 with updates on the 20th or can I start with part 3 and go back and play the earlier levels whenever?
They are connected with overall story arc. Though it's basically just "there" for sake of being there and mostly an excuse to travel the world and kill people.

Not sure if you'll notice any updates without playing the games to death first but you know, it's fine whatever you choose.

YCoCg

At this point,you might as well play through the first two games levels in the HITMAN III engine so you'll get the most out of them.

xrnzaaas

So is it just me or are the trophies suggesting that the final mission may take place...
on board of a train?

Which would be funny, I think I've posted a similar idea on gaf and reddit before Hitman 2. The only difference is that my favorite idea for a mission would be a train travelling through the Alps. :)

Last edited:

Arachnid

God, I can't wait for this game. I've been playing the previous 2 in preparation all week and have this one preloaded. I do kind of want to wait until I can get my hands on a series X, but I don't think I can lol

Rikku-X

Does anyone know? If i have hitman season 1 with playstation plus, can I play that in Hitman 3? If so, do I need to download first?

Last edited:
Top Bottom