• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hold onto your Lords - Idle Thumbs is back on July 18th

We've finally done it. Progresscasts are dead. Long live Idle Thumbs [again]. This the last cast you'll have to endure with the caveat of "progress," the last to be posted to the Kickstarter Update page and the last to not quite feel like Idle Thumbs.

Double check your RSS subscription, add us on iTunes for good measure and see www.idlethumbs.net for real podcasts starting July 18th, 2012, the year of our lording.

You've heard a lot about this fancy new website we're building and rest assured it will be quite fancy. But the more we thought about it the more we realized we could continue to build our dream site while not depriving you of the pods you so generously gave to receive. So for a little while www.idlethumbs.net will look a lot like it does now, except more...blog-ish. It'll keep you up to date on the cast, events and continue to host our fantastic community; a lot like the old site did. Meanwhile, we'll work tirelessly to give you the site you deserve and, consequently, the site that will be home of Three Moves Ahead, the book cast and future endeavors.

In immediate other news:

Thirty Flights of Loving will be on Steam! If you backed us at $30 and above you'll be receiving your Steam key via email which will get you the game with the exclusive and coveted Goldblum mode.
We will be QUAKECON on August 5th! A live show in the real state of Texas.
We will also be at PAX! If you have passes, come to our panel Friday morning.

Also, the cast is back!
Until then, enjoy this final Progresscast where we discuss Spelunky, Microsoft Flight, and Offspring Fling; Jake has a spell; and we reminisce about the career of an American treasure.

Finally, thank you all so much. We are still flabbergasted that this worked and that Idle Thumbs is now able to operate from an actual studio with an actual budget for years to come. You've given us a space to create, to reflect and to develop Thumbs in ways we always quietly dreamed we'd be able to and there's no proper way to communicate that gratitude. All we can say is thanks and we'll do our best to do right by you guys.

Video games.

For the last time, if you want to direct download the episode you can DIRECT DOWNLOAD

Didn't see it posted yet. Can't wait.

I'm on my phone so if there's any problems, I'll fix them later.

Jb

Perfect timing. Looking forward to playing some old games bought for cheap on steam while listening to the thumbs lords doing their thing.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Please the Puffin-lord!

Feels like I've been waiting for this forever.

foamandfoamy.png

Crucial comparison shots.

V_Ben

Banned
...Oh my gosh. Exciting times.

If it isn't too late, Chris, I just sent you guys a message on the KS page, looking to upgrade to the $30 tier. Hope i'm not too late to grab 30 flights + the thumbtrack.

Top Bottom