• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shi- it's that guy! Mindblowing actor stuff.

ZehDon

Watching Forrest Gump last night I realised Jenny looked familiar......

umiNNtX.jpg
Ok, you got me.
Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif

AoM

I'm watching CSI, and having gone through the first season and the first half of the second, man, they got some great actors to play in these episodes. Keeps the show entirely fresh when there is high quality acting by side characters in almost every episode.

suberzat

This thread is about movie stuff not mind blowing. Im thinking I am going to read thing like this
http://www.spursreport.com/forums/s...chael-jordans-sister-absolutely-shocking.html

LL

-the sabre tooth squirrel featured in ice age in 2002 was fictional until one was discovered in 2011

-there is a star 50 light years away from earth in the constellation centauron that is pure cryatalized carbon. It is essentially a diamond that weighs ten billion trillion trillion carats
. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/news/2004-02-16-diamond_x.htm

-larry flint has sent a free copy of hustler to every member of congress for the last 30 years

-most adults in the world are lactose intolerant. ..being able to digest milk puts u in the minority.
. http://www.takepart.com/article/2013/03/13/jane-says-does-milk-really-do-body-good?cmpid=foodinc-fb

Cosmozone

Terminator 2's Robert Patrick is great in this regard.
patrickt1000h9keu.jpg

The Faculty:
patrickjpjmw.jpg

Ladder 49:
patrick494zj84.jpg

Walk the Line: (not Ray, sorry, LOL)
patrickraybwj8m.jpg

True Blood:
patricktbxio9m.jpg

tauroxd

This Girl

tumblr_m8gkvhqIST1rck6sjo11_500.jpg

Is this girl

suckerpunch.jpg
'

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit

She got dem fine lips, son.

When I saw Sucker Punch the first few minutes all I was doing was thinking "Is that Emily Browning? Nah, no way... Wait... Is she Emily Browning? OMG I DON'T KNOW... IS SHE?"
I had a huge thing for her when I saw A series of unfortunate events on the cinema... I fell in love... lol to be very young and very stupid.,

zeemumu

A little obvious but

sutler21mp1.jpg

john-hurt-50th-poster-day-of-the-doctor-landscape.jpg

Also, The Spy Kids' uncle is played by Danny Trejo

And he's named Machete in that movie too...

Danny Trejo confirmed that they're the same character and that the Machete series is what his character is doing when he's not babysitting the kids.

When I saw Sucker Punch the first few minutes all I was doing was thinking "Is that Emily Browning? Nah, no way... Wait... Is she Emily Browning? OMG I DON'T KNOW... IS SHE?"
I had a huge thing for her when I saw A series of unfortunate events on the cinema... I fell in love... lol to be very young and very stupid.,

Really? I mean, really? She looks exactly the same except she has blonde hair in Sucker Punch. Some of y'all are really, really bad at recognizing faces.

tauroxd

Really? I mean, really? She looks exactly the same except she has blonde hair in Sucker Punch. Some of y'all are really, really bad at recognizing faces.

Her voice, the blonde hair, the make up and the hairstyle are different from her time in a ASoUE, wich is probably the movie I remember her most from. That made me go Is that her? for the first minutes. Not the whole movie, though.

Melchiah

Not really mindblowing, but for the first third of Europa Report (wonderful sci-fi thriller, btw) I wondered why this guy looks so familiar...
YcT0pPbl.jpg

... until I realized he played
the serial killer brother
in Dexter season 1.
fnuAKwnl.jpg

Cam Gigandet played Kevin Volchek in The O.C. and James in Twilight.
Nikki Reed played Sadie Campbell in The O.C. and Rosalie in Twilight.
Jackson Rathbone played Justin in The O.C. and Jasper in Twilight.
JD Pardo played a Tattooed Surfer in The O.C. and Nahuel in Twilight: Break Dawn Part 2.
Jose Zuniga played Jason Spitz in The O.C. and Mr. Molina in Twilight.
Justin Chon played Big Korea in The O.C. and Eric in Twilight.

Different producers, directors, and production studio between the two. I have no idea what the connection is, but there has to be something. I'd get photos for each but it'd take longer than I really want to spend. I like to think that The O.C. and Twilight are in the same universe in some way.

Ambitious

I was thinking about creating a counterpart thread for video game voice actors in the Gaming forum, but I just noticed how many voice acting roles have been posted in here. Should I post them in this thread as well?

Take a minute to Re-watch HOOK

Glenn Close
hookgcgg2.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow
gwyneth-blog630-jpg_172002.jpg

Phil Collins
250px-PhilCollins-InspectorGood.jpg

George Lucas
250px-KissingCouple.jpg

David Crosby
250px-DavidCrosby-pirate.jpg

This guy
rufio0pa.jpg

Is the voice of
4171889_orig.jpg

This Lost Boy
250px-JamesMadio-Don'tAsk.jpg

is this Soldier from Band of Brothers
james-madio-311635.jpg

So who else noticed that Michelle Monaghan was one of the bad guys in Constantine? My husband was watching it last weekend, and she's in the crowd that gets the sprinkler system that's been blessed.

Ya and I posted about Seth Rogan being thin in Donnie Darko before not realizing it was posted before either. Anyways I was watching a little bit of Major League on tv the other day and just realized that

J8AnKxA.jpg

=

allstate-dennis-haysbert.jpg

I'm sure this has been done before too.

He looks like Denzel there. :D

I thought that too, but wasn't sure if that was me just being an unknowing middle class white racist.

Heh, that's fantastic. I've seen all three series of Arrested Development about 4 or 5 times, but I love these little jokes which are so easy to miss.

Rafe Spall in Shaun of the Dead
56669-26356.gif

Rafe Spall in Hot Fuzz
56669-27300.gif

How a moustache can age someone jesus.

Yeah, my wife noticed that when Shaun was on TV the other night.

Top Bottom