• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shi- it's that guy! Mindblowing actor stuff.

mowho

Banned
Stephen Lang

stephen-lang-avatar.jpg

is

Ike from Tombstone

600px-Tomb-saac6.jpg

Hyun Sai

One of the 2 snipers from Black Hawk Down

PDVD_150.jpg

is Jaime Lannister

jaime-lannister-1024.jpg

Wild Bill Hickock from Deadwood

wild-bill-hickok-1024.jpg

Is Lou from Fargo

45c0cad5-ccdc-443c-a097-ffd4dea13406.jpg

Tom Hank's son in Road to Perdition

road_to_perdition.jpg

Is in Teen Wolf

Tyler+Hoechlin+Teen+Wolf+Season+3+Episode+JX-Fs0ujuePl.jpg

NaviLink

I just realized this one now.

Somebody on Reddit posted audition tapes from Forrest Gump. More specifically, Robin Wright's audition tape, who plays Forrest's childhood friend in the movie. You surely remember her:

11301017_gal.jpg

But Robin Wright also plays...

robin-wright-house-of-cards-fincher-m-a-demande-de-bouger-le-moins-possible,M118402.jpg

Claire Underwood in House of Cards. Holy shit.

edit: posted on the last page, my bad.

Malcolm David Kelley who played Walt in Lost

Is now in a pop band with a white dude (thought they were both white the first time hearing the pop song) and has a Billboard hit.
Wow. I knew about this when they released their first single but assumed they'd disappear within a month. Didn't think any of their videos would get 1 million views, let alone 26.

Azzurri

Watched the movie the wizard with Fred savage and I didn't know Toby McGuire is by Lucas at the end outside universal studios.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I was rewatching Zoolander for the millionth time last week and noticed

zoolander.jpg

Is Just Theroux.

32584-24858.jpg

I love stupid little cameos like that where you can just barely recognize them if you're paying close attention.

I was trying to figure out where I saw Colonel Rayne from in The Killing S4. It was bugging me for days! Its Pam Landy from the Bourne movies.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I just found out Michael Clark Duncan has been dead for 2 years. How the hell did I miss that?

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Before Julian Glover was known as Grandmaster Pycelle
18917-game-of-thrones-julian-glover-grand-master-pycelle.jpg

He was known as General Veers from Empire Strikes Back
Veers-hd.png

Philia

Before Julian Glover was known as Grandmaster Pycelle
18917-game-of-thrones-julian-glover-grand-master-pycelle.jpg

He was known as General Veers from Empire Strikes Back
Veers-hd.png

MIND BLOWN.

Also... fuck, I didn't even know that Michael Clarke Duncan had died. :( I feel BAD. He was awesome in a lot of stuff I've seen him in, he's charismatic. The biggest role I remember him in was The Green Mile.

I didn't noticed this during my first run in PS3 version, but I did with PS4 edition xD.
8owhr6x.jpg

I think that's just a coincedence or maybe they based Robert's appearance off of his likeness like what they did with Ellie looking like Ellen Page, but the person who voices and does the mocap for Robert is Robin Atkin Downes who did the mocap for Tenzin in Uncharted 2 and also voices Travis Touchdown.

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
He was also the lead character in the UK Queer as Folk back in the early 2000's

queer_as_folk_uk-show.jpg

That really blew my mind when I rewatched QAF recently .."Wait.. Stuart is LittleFinger???"

If that blows your mind wait until you see who the blonde guy on the right is...

Top Bottom