• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shi- it's that guy! Mindblowing actor stuff.

To top the Cate Blanchett Cameo in Hot Fuzz from a few pages back:

Pyscho Santa from Hot Fuzz:
9d8a3b19582f.jpg

is

Peter Jackson.
peter_jackson_wideweb__470x3130.jpg

sakipon

I was thinking about creating a counterpart thread for video game voice actors in the Gaming forum, but I just noticed how many voice acting roles have been posted in here. Should I post them in this thread as well?

Personally I'd appreciate a dedicated thread.

Not sure if it's just me - but, if anyone remembers the rather dodgy film, Dracula 2000, I was surprised to learn that Dracula in that film is actually Gerard Butler. As I understand it, it was one of his first roles. If I didn't know it was him, I'd have a hard time recognising him!

Woz

Hay guys, the old fart in Cowboys And Aliens is the dude piloting the Millenium Bird in Star Wars!!! #mindblown

element

pkZsALI.jpg

Voiced by Stephen Colbert and Steve Carell

O9QsO5F.png

George Romero in Silence of the Lambs

cuXuWQi.jpg

Ian Brown of The Stone Roses in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

TL3QkVm.jpg

Ron Jeremy in Ghostbusters

Qi9HXdd.jpg

Dan Aykroyd in Temple of Doom

XBE7bVB.jpg

Tim Burton in Hoffa

ZehDon

Alan_tudyk.jpg

Since no one's posted this one yet, I'll go with Alan Tudyk. Great Actor. Some might know him as Hoban Washburne from 'Firefly'.

iRobot_G_03.jpg

Or as Sonny from 'I, Robot'.

King_Candy.jpg

Or as King Candy from 'Wreck it Ralph'.

Man has an incredible vocal range. Blew me away when I read the credits on Wreck it Ralph.

Edit:
Ok, those pictures are way bigger than I thought. Sorry.

Manu

Alan_tudyk.jpg

Since no one's posted this one yet, I'll go with Alan Tudyk. Great Actor. Some might know him as Hoban Washburne from 'Firefly'.

iRobot_G_03.jpg

Or as Sonny from 'I, Robot'.

King_Candy.jpg

Or as King Candy from 'Wreck it Ralph'.

Man has an incredible vocal range. Blew me away when I read the credits on Wreck it Ralph.

Edit:
Ok, those pictures are way bigger than I thought. Sorry.

Hey, it's Steve the pirate!

tumblr_inline_mx9y325J201qfy2la.jpg

Scuderia

I had a real life one of these not so long ago.

Was in Vegas walking a foot behind some dude, and my mate said he was a famous actor, but i didn't recognize him for some reason.

It was only later i realized it was Barry Pepper, the sniper from Saving Private Ryan, which is one of my favorite all time films... was devastated when i found out.

obin_gam

To this day I did not know that Ms assistant (played by Rory Kinnear) in the Craig Bond films
rory-kinnear-in-Skyfall-008.jpg

is also Frankensteins monster in Penny Dreadful
penny315.jpg

though I have always thought Caliban looked familiar

Megasoum

Banned
For my gaming brethren...

Anna Gunn from Breaking Bad (Skyler White)...

...is Ariel, the slain Balance Guardian from the Legacy of Kain series.

She also plays John Voight's wife in "Enemy of the state". Was surprised to see her pop-up when I re-watched the movie last week.

To this day I did not know that Ms assistant (played by Rory Kinnear) in the Craig Bond films
rory-kinnear-in-Skyfall-008.jpg

is also Frankensteins monster in Penny Dreadful
penny315.jpg

though I have always thought Caliban looked familiar

I'm pretty sure that guy was also in that episode of Black Mirror where the prime minister has to fuck a pig.

Zoe

The doctor in Louie's apartment building:

is Charles Grodin.

Now that I know, I recognize him, but until I saw his name in the credits, I had no idea.

He was on SVU not that long ago (father of the guy from Rent, too), and the entire time I kept thinking "I know that voice". Had no idea he was still acting until then.

Top Bottom