• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clickbait Cringe Hype Holy shit, you can wear sleeveless shirt and pants in the next animal crossing game!

E.T. Waifu

Jan 7, 2018
I've never played an Animal Crossing game, but I got interested in the new one that's close to release thanks to Isabelle being in Smash(shes so useless and yet is my fav character). Can anyone tell me why the series is so loved and why I should buy New Horizons?

GymWolf

Jun 11, 2019
I've never played an Animal Crossing game, but I got interested in the new one that's close to release thanks to Isabelle being in Smash(shes so useless and yet is my fav character). Can anyone tell me why the series is so loved and why I should buy New Horizons?
Why it's so loved is one of the big mistery of modern gaming, not easy to answer that...

I can understand the love for fortnite or even minecraft (not really), but this game is on a total different place...

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Jun 30, 2019
umm, why is this a big deal? I mean when they announce that whole beach concept we should expect this also coming automatically

• Fire
Reactions: Tesseract

mcjmetroid

Feb 11, 2019
Limerick, Ireland
Why it's so loved is one of the big mistery of modern gaming, not easy to answer that...

I can understand the love for fortnite or even minecraft (not really), but this game is on a total different place...
Women love it anyway that's for sure.

I see the appeal alright though. It's a very comforting easy going game.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

E.T. Waifu

Jan 7, 2018
I see. This is slightly concerning as it almost sounds like it's one of those games you learn to love as a kid. I mean, I'm not old, but I'm old enough that it makes me scared I might not "understand it", if that makes any sense.

Gargus

Oct 1, 2018
I tell you what those folks at nintendo sure do know how to keep games fresh. They are such amazing innovators, always coming up with great new concepts for all their amazingly wonderful array of new. I dont see how Nintendo can be so much of an idea machine. They must have the most creative people in the world.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Tesseract

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Aug 10, 2006
London, UK
Is there an Animal Crossing OT? I'd like to be part of a community if one exists? Maybe a Discord or Telegram? I did the same with New Leaf and it was an amazing experience.

Reactions: EHuntingon

Kingwingin

Aug 12, 2014
I remember reading those animal crossing diaries on ign way back in the day. Got me so hyped for the gamecube version