• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homeworld 3 delayed to 2023

Thanati

Homeworld is my all time favorite game. I remember playing this masterpiece back in 1999 and being blown away by literally everything.

Homeworld 3 was supposed to be released this year but unfortunately it’s been delayed to next year :( The delay is to ensure the good health of the dev team, which is actually awesome. Take your time, keep healthy and bring out a phenomenal game :)

https://www.ign.com/articles/homeworld-3-delayed-2023-help-protect-health-of-developers

Varteras

Gold Member
My condolences to both of you.
Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As part of Opening Night Live and gamescom 2022, we sat down with co-founder of Blackbird Interactive, Rob Cunningham, to chat about Homeworld 3, the upcoming sequel to the iconic real-time strategy game series. Homeworld 3 picks up 100 years after the events in Homeworld 2, and players should expect the staples of the previous games’ fleet combat, but new to the franchise will be terrain-based gameplay, new characters, and so much more.

Top Bottom