• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition for the PS5 will release on 2 UHD blu-ray discs

Does it though, at least in the current incarnation? I maintain the game was pushed out of the oven too hot (there were all sorts of issues, the performance mode on PS5 was only one of them), so I wouldn't be surprised to see the game taking up much more space when compared to the launch disc version (which didn't even include the day 1 patches).
Physical loses it's advantage if you end up having to DL a 20 gigabyte patch anyway.

protonion

Where the fuck is this in Europe????
Unless I'm blind I can't see it on Amazon Uk.

Only 2 of my local e-shops have just a listing but no stock.
I see it in stock only in a romanian shop (Flanco) but I'm kinda of afraid to order from an unknown place. Is this legit?

Where the fuck is this in Europe????
Unless I'm blind I can't see it on Amazon Uk.

Only 2 of my local e-shops have just a listing but no stock.
I see it in stock only in a romanian shop (Flanco) but I'm kinda of afraid to order from an unknown place. Is this legit?
Huh, I looked this up and you're right. It's also not available on other European Amazon stores. That aside, I'm from RO and it's stocked here at almost every retailer I've been so far which also carry physical games so it's weird that it's not the same in other European countries.

As for Flanco, they're a legit retailer chain and a subsidiary of Emag, the biggest online retailer in the country (they're basically our version of Amazon), but I'm not sure if they ship outside of the country. See if you can import it from France or Germany or closer from Bulgaria.

And speaking of Emag they also have the HFW Complete Edition in stock: https://www.emag.ro/joc-horizon-for...pentru-playstation-5-1000040784/pd/DVCT12YBM/ (see if you can get it from here as they have good return policies).

Oh and another option is PlayStation Direct but I'm not sure if they ship across all Europe or just in the UK.

Last edited:
Good. Just how it should be.

That’s bs. There are many advantages to physical. The fact that you can choose to play 1.0 is an advantage. Not disadvantage
Today's reminder the only way to play The Last Guardian at 60 fps is to put the physical disc version 1.0 into a PS5 and not let it patch. It was left without a framerate cap in version 1.0, a later version added the 30 fps framerate cap.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Today's reminder the only way to play The Last Guardian at 60 fps is to put the physical disc version 1.0 into a PS5 and not let it patch. It was left without a framerate cap in version 1.0, a later version added the 30 fps framerate cap.
Yeah that proves it's just some .ini switch whitch they locked in a patch.
Sadly, 1.0 does not have HDR and freezes in some places. But yeah -THE OPTION is there.

protonion

Huh, I looked this up and you're right. It's also not available on other European Amazon stores. That aside, I'm from RO and it's stocked here at almost every retailer I've been so far which also carry physical games so it's weird that it's not the same in other European countries.

As for Flanco, they're a legit retailer chain and a subsidiary of Emag, the biggest online retailer in the country (they're basically our version of Amazon), but I'm not sure if they ship outside of the country. See if you can import it from France or Germany or closer from Bulgaria.

And speaking of Emag they also have the HFW Complete Edition in stock: https://www.emag.ro/joc-horizon-for...pentru-playstation-5-1000040784/pd/DVCT12YBM/ (see if you can get it from here as they have good return policies).

Oh and another option is PlayStation Direct but I'm not sure if they ship across all Europe or just in the UK.
Thanks!

I will order from Flanco, they definitely ship here as I saw the listing in a greek eshop portal.

Weird availability for a Sony first party game...

midnightAI

Lmao no. I wouldn't be surprised if I have one of the larger shelf collections in this community. Physical game all the way baby.

It's just strange to me that Sony would go out of their way to manufacture a second disk when the base game fits on a blu-ray disk already.
No it doesn't, I have the original base game, it's on two discs, that's why this whole thing is 'durrr, obviously'

Thanks!

I will order from Flanco, they definitely ship here as I saw the listing in a greek eshop portal.

Weird availability for a Sony first party game...
No problem at all. And yeah, the physical distribution of the Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition is kinda weird here in Europe.

Funny thing is that I've also bought 2 games (PS5 versions of Greedfall Gold Edition and Werewolf: The Apocalypse) from a Greek seller named Console Club some months back as they were the only 3rd party seller on the platform I've mentioned (e.g. Emag) offering these titles.

Top Bottom