• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn - Aloy's Journey Trailer, delayed to February 28th, 2017

J-Skee

The delay doesn't bother me in the slightest because I was expecting a November date for 2016 at the latest, so a couple of months won't hurt. That was an amazing trailer. But damn, at this rate, I won't have any predictions for the Sony conference!

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
This game looks so amazing. Can't wait, it's something different. Guerrilla Hames has always been one of my favorite WWS studios.

Falchion

Had to have time to get that Neo patch ready. Seriously though I'm very excited for this and I'm glad we got some new content for it.

Floody

Looks so good. Shame about the delay, but expect a bigger one, so it's not so bad, should give it some room to breath too, which is a good thing for a new I.P.

HddaCho.jpg

This box art is utterly glorious. Now I need to go and watch that trailer.

UrbanRats

Looks baller.
Better a delay than a broken game anyway, at least with the delay rumor some months ago, we were able to better digest the bad news.

Wow, that boxart looks AMAZING!

Environment variety is amazing-- snow, jungle, desert. Oh my god.

I love, love, love the idea of the mystery of our collapse as a civilization. I just hope GG have the nuance and subtlety to pull it off. I dont want to know everything in THIS game. I want fan theories to run rampant well after the game has released. I don't want some hokey explanation, but rather pieces of the puzzle to understanding the old world, and the new world.

And I really hope the tribes in this new world are really complex too. I hope tribes hate each other, trade with others, have different impacts on the world, etc.

So much potential, so much worry.

Simo

Jesus that trailer looked fantastic.

Take all the time you need Guerrilla, there'll be enough titles to keep me occupied until February.

darthkarki

Wow. That was an amazing trailer.

Damn this game looks amazing. Excited to see some rock climbing, hopefully that's something we can do in game. Open world, robot dinosaurs, bow and arrow, riding robot dinosaurs, beautiful post apocalypse... so totally sold.

Top Bottom