• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Tyaren

I was wrong! I posted that pic in a smaller size bcs it would be too long for the thread, full size vertical shots look huge in here, but fortunately I learnt a trick so I'll not post .jpgs anymore :)
btw, did you find it in my flickr then?

That's great. :) And, yes, I found it. Beautiful photo, one of my absolute faves.

Photomode, PS4 Pro:

32913809134_15f7098493_o.png

33372313870_c362c3938a_o.png

dr guildo

Is that from a cut scene? How did you get so close without the DOF blur happening? Anytime I get close to a game asset with the camera, no matter the settings, I get a DOF blur.

Get the closest you can before it becomes blurry, and then use the zoom in instead of the stick.

34490398266_b3d6c2bea0_o.png

33688982374_9e2a4cdbda_o.png

Tyaren

Great photos of HZD's new photomode features. Man...I'm so salty PSN is down since yesterday in my region for some reason and I haven't had the chance to downlad and try these new features for myself. D:

Gurish

Damn this thread is still going strong, what other modern game (not games that were out at the beginning of the gen where everyone were still excited about the new hardware/visuals and the photo mode) had such an active photo thread?

Even Uncharted 4 didn't get as much attention, Horizon is indeed the most visually astonishing game ever.

Melchiah

Damn this thread is still going strong, what other modern game (not games that were out at the beginning of the gen where everyone were still excited about the new hardware/visuals and the photo mode) had such an active photo thread?

Even Uncharted 4 didn't get as much attention, Horizon is indeed the most visually astonishing game ever.

Driveclub reached 43 pages, but that took a lot longer.

Top Bottom