• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horror Stories of Eating Ice Cream (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was alright till the last one. That was...

horrified-scary-movie.gif

Dabanton

Booty eating when done right is supreme.

That's if the receiver has just had a hot shower and cleaned themsleves. outside of that situation and that's a no from me.

Dereck

So I start licking her butthole while rubbing her clit, and she's breathing heavy, and I think getting into it. Suddenly she says "Oh no!" and I feel a gritty wetness on the tip of my tongue. A millisecond later the taste hits me, and I start spitting and gagging and loudly saying, "What the fuck!" Apparently my licking had knocked loose some liquid feces somewhere deep in her bowels.

Her parents, fortunately, didn't hear my cries and come down. But there was a streak of brown on the tan suede couch we'd been messing around on, and despite our best efforts, the stain never came out. I remember noticing it every time I went over there
b4Nanaj.gif

mhayes86

Man, am I glad that I finished eating my German chocolate cake before coming into this thread. That would have been a waste of delicious cake.

DJ Bowser

As someone who lives life on the rim, I'm comfortable saying a shower is all you need unless you feel a little adventurous.

If you add salt to most meals, then skip the shower.

Do I really have to read the OP just to post, AAAUUUUGGGGGGHHRglGRGRLLAAAHH!!!!!!

Alright in keeping with the ToS I had to. So, eating the booty like groceries.. was so bad for this relationship Laura had... that she went back to her Ex... who showed her about eating booty like proper groceries. Damn.

I've pulled out a loaf on my (gaf-sized) dick due to anal before so I think that might be why I'm not into eating or having my geoceries eaten. (I don't have to spoiler that in THIS thread do I)

Edit: Of course not. Just keep readin' the thread *shivers*

riotous

Banned
Never had any booty eating issues; had some bad anal once. Not sure how the girl didn't notice; my mushroom head had scraped some sort of ancient cursed fecal matter from deep within her anal cavity. I immediately noticed the smell and assumed I was about to be covered in it but in the dimness of her parents living room I couldn't even see anything. I fairly quickly just said I had to go to the bathroom and it was only a tiny speck; but that one tiny speck smelled stronger than a port-a-potty on the last day of a music festival.

Come to think of it the onyl time I ever did anal with that girl again was when we shared a hotel room on a weekend getaway with her parents and they were in the queen bed not 5 feet from us; her Dad snored loudly and her Mom wore heavy ear-plugs.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
So glad i never experienced any of those stories. I know eating ass has its dangers but i cannot help it if the dude is good looking. Oh man that last story.

this is making me gag, wtf. shit comes out of there. there's no way you can cleanse deep enough to get rid of years and years of shit. you're eating shit.

SpecX

What the hell and now I get a Mario ad at the bottom of this thread. Now I know why Bowser is always kidnapping her...

Nose Master

Nah. Potential scat play is where I draw the line, I'm afraid. Yall could have the fountain of youth back there, still not diving in.

Johndoey

Banned
this is making me gag, wtf. shit comes out of there. there's no way you can cleanse deep enough to get rid of years and years of shit. you're eating shit.

You're consuming trace amounts of fecal matter everyday. That shouldn't be a deterrent if people care for themselves like adults.

Galang

Banned
Thanks for posting. These stories are juicy. Great way to kill time at work

Edit: Having your booty eaten feels amazing. Anyone knocking it hasn't tried it or is just weird as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom