• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

how does the "hey girls" 4 panel comic thing still exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
has this one been posted yet

bCcbEfR.jpg

Banned
If this kid were my son, I'd simply have to grab him behind the head with both hands and knee him to the face as hard as possible, hoping to strike directly in the middle, smashing his nose back into his brain, killing him instantly, and hoping to destroy the entire planet while I'm at it, just to be sure. I can't even compute this. From the (lack of) haircut to the stupid look on his face, everything is wrong here. Everything.

My daughter is 7. What kind of stupid shit will she being doing in a 5 or 6 years???

Hopefully not photos like this, because you will put your knee through her face and go to jail for murdering your daughter.

Do all these kids realise they're fucking idiots. Dear god. What the fuck are they doing? I mean fucking look at the cookies kid in the OP. What the fuck man? What is that haircut? What the fuck is this message? Why? Just fucking WHY!?

Übermatik;47777203 said:
Just fucking WHY!?

Attention. It's just that simple. And now they got it, both good and bad. Just like the girl who posted the video of herself sucking on a used tampon (I think it was fake though).

It was fake. There's a few frames that shows a red dye bottle on her bathroom counter.

Well that's good to know. Also it was red, not brown, which was a dead give away.

But the point still stands that she just wanted attention. She didn't care that it was for sucking on a tampon, she just wanted to be known.

Ri'Orius

Übermatik;47777203 said:
Do all these kids realise they're fucking idiots. Dear god. What the fuck are they doing? I mean fucking look at the cookies kid in the OP. What the fuck man? What is that haircut? What the fuck is this message? Why? Just fucking WHY!?

Teenagers have always been idiots. But thanks to the internet, they can immortalize their youthful stupidity and spread it far and wide.

I mean, seriously: you're complaining about a twelve-year-old's haircut. Think about that for a moment.

Philia

WHERE in the world did you... COME across these??? My word... all of these just are cringeworthy! (Except the black dude, he's awesome!) Makes me want to support internet bullying even. :(

I was going to say, fuck you, Salsa, for remind me about this abomination, then... I saw the black guy panels, so... thank you, Salsa!!!

Seriously, black dude is hilarious.

PS: The rest, they can be thrown in a bath tube filled with sulfuric acid, salt and some bionic piranhas. The world will be a much better place.

I was going to say, fuck you, Salsa, for remind me about this abomination, then... I saw the black guy panels, so... thank you, Salsa!!!

Seriously, black dude is hilarious.

PS: The rest, they can be thrown in a bath tube filled with sulfuric acid, salt and some bionic piranhas. The world will be a much better place.

Haven't you seen Breaking Bad?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I don't really know how the process the emotions that I experience as a result of the korie sapp pictures. It's like a combination of anger, sadness, physical nausea, and total hopelessness.

Is this what it feels like when you realize you actually want to murder another human?

Marlowe89

Nah, they need to live. This is pretty much one of the greatest examples of (mostly) unintentional humor on the net right now. I can't even look at these fucking kids without being in stitches.

There are a couple of exceptions though, Korie Sapp is the most notable case because he's neither intentionally nor unintentionally funny or amusing. He's just flat-out unfunny.

dluu13

I kept seeing people on facebook with the four panels that had themselves making different faces/poses. How did that become a trend?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even know...

capture27pj5k.png

I honestly had to laugh out loud repeatedly. The expression in the last panel is perfect!

Other than that, the brave guy who fights the green-haired witch wins the actual meme so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom