• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many controls do you have per console?

How many controls do you have per console?

• Total voters

ReBurn

Gold Member
I have 3 Dualsense, one white, one black, and one purple.

I have 5 Series controllers. Black, black, white, blue and the anniversary one. I haven't opened the anniversary one yet.

I have 2 Switch pro controllers and 3 sets of joycons: White, gray and the blue/red.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
1 Dualsense
2 Xbox controllers (a normal one and a Forza one)
2 Joycons (A normal set and a Splatoon 2 set)
2 Switch pro controllers (a normal one and a Splatoon 3 one)

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
My PS5s I have 2 each with 2 new edge controllers coming

My main Series X I have 2 Series controllers, 2 Elite 2s, several limited edition controllers, 2 Razer wolverine ultimates and still have a ton of Razer Wildcats unopened when WalMart had them on clearance I bought all I could get still love that controller

Yeah I might have an issue with controllers

reinking

Gold Member
For current consoles:
3 DualSense + charging station.
3 XBox S|X + lots of AA.
2 Joycon + 1 generic Power A controller.

Last edited:

Gamerguy84

Always have two in case one fails. If one needs a charge while I'm using it I usually grab whatever phone charger is near and I have cables anywhere from 3 to 10 feet.

Iced Arcade

Right now active consoles. 2 for the series X with charge packs (1 controller was never used to be honest) and half a dozen for my PS4 because the battery life is ghettoooo.

I have 3 Dualsense, one white, one black, and one purple.

I have 5 Series controllers. Black, black, white, blue and the anniversary one. I haven't opened the anniversary one yet.

I have 2 Switch pro controllers and 3 sets of joycons: White, gray and the blue/red.
U just pick a random one to play or the nearest one? 😂

Celcius

°Temp. member
2 dualsense controllers, though I plan to start using one as my main pc controller also
1 DualShock 4 which is my current main pc controller. I really like the dpad
2 DualShock 3’s
3 snes controllers

I thought about buying a blue dualsense since they’re on sale but I don’t need 3

Last edited:

FeldMonster

For my Series X, I have probably way too many. Microsoft comes out with so many cool controllers and with the Xbox One controllers being fully compatible, it is easy to amass a large collection.
  • Stock Series X Controller
  • 20th Anniversary Controller
  • White Elite Series 1
  • Lunar White XB1 Controller
  • PUBG XB1 Controller (I keep this one as my Remote Play controller)
  • Custom XB360 style XB1 Controller
  • Halo 5 Spartan Locke Controller
  • Hyperkin Duke XB1 Controller
  • PowerA Wired XB1 Controller
I still have my eyes on getting a TitanFall 1 XB1 Controller, they simply look amazing. Also, I really want a Halo Infinite controller, even though I hate Halo Infinite compared to Halo 5 and MCC.

Last edited:

K' Dash

I have two for Series X and Switch each, for the ocasional couch multiplayer session with the wife.

For PS5 I have 3, that battery life is fucking pathetic, you would think Sony learned their lesson with the abismal Dual Shock 4 battery life, but no, it’s even worse than before.

We have two PS5 in the house and four controllers. So two per console.

For PS5 I have 3, that battery life is fucking pathetic, you would think Sony learned their lesson with the abismal Dual Shock 4 battery life, but no, it’s even worse than before.
Are you running them right to empty? I find that the "low battery" notification comes up long before the controller actually dies.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
I have two DualSense, two Xbox controllers (one Elite S2), two PS4 controllers, two PS3 controllers, and one 8bitdo Ultimate controller for Switch. So 2-ish

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I have two for each console except Wii and Wii U where I only have 1 Pro controller. My latest purchase was a black DualSense, which is my favorite. For PS3 I’ve still got my Six Axis and DualShock 3. My 2nd favorite is my 20th Anniversary DualShock 4 controller. I’d buy another PS Anniversary controller if Sony ever decided to make one.

TransTrender

Gold Member
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad at this
I have too many controllers
Like, waay too many
Even my PC has three mice on deck
Then my TV has two which are just using my PC
They're in baskets, they're in drawers, they're out and about.
I'm trying really hard to NOT get that new 8-Bit controller for the Switch with all my might
Or new keyboards, or new mice

K' Dash

We have two PS5 in the house and four controllers. So two per console.

Are you running them right to empty? I find that the "low battery" notification comes up long before the controller actually dies.

I actually do, I let them die. I change the Eneloops on my Series X controllers once every two or three weeks, the battery on the Switch pro controller lasts me weeks also.

Playing Ragnarok the battery barely lasts me a day, if not less.

Ridaxan

7 x Dualsense Controllers ( between 2 x PS5's)
4 x Pairs of Joycons ( between 2 x Nintendo Switches)
3 x Series Controllers ( between 3 x PC's)

kiphalfton

Xbox controllers were just too damn good, and getting better with every iteration since the first Xbox... until the XS controllers.

I would have had multiple Xbox One S controllers... but then they phased them out in favor of the XS controllers which I don't like and are too small.

With that said I technically have:
(3) XS controllers; 1 standalone and 1 for each XSS console I have
(1) Dualsense; came with PS5
(2) Sets of joy cons; 1 set for OG switch and 1 set that came with OLED

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad at this
I have too many controllers
Like, waay too many
Even my PC has three mice on deck
Then my TV has two which are just using my PC
They're in baskets, they're in drawers, they're out and about.
I'm trying really hard to NOT get that new 8-Bit controller for the Switch with all my might
Or new keyboards, or new mice.

Probably don't have as many as you, but I can relate. Mice and keyboards are a bigger issue than controllers for me

I have...
(1) Logitech MX Master 2S mouse
(1) Logitech MX Master mouse
(1) Logitech G602
(1) Logitech M510
(1) HP wired mouse
(1) Logitech MX Keys keyboard
(1) K800 keyboard
(1) K400 keyboard
(1) HP wired keyboard

Managed to get rid of a Razer mouse and keyboard on Facebook.

Also have a handful of those Logitech unifying receivers.

Last edited:

Banned
60+ Xbox SX+One controllers (nearly all variants that exist)

3 Dualsense (1 has stick drift and had to be replaced)

5 Dualshock 4 (the shitty stick quality made me replace my main controller 3 times)

2 Dualshock 3

2 Xbox Controller S

1 Switch Pro, 4 Joycons, Hori Split Pad

i only have Switch OLED so i've got the 2 joycons obviously and the person i bought it from threw in a cheap ass pro controller.

when i had a Playstation 4 i had two controllers because the battery life was atrocious so i'd always have one charging when i was using the other.

i have an xb1 controller but no xbox. i use it to play on PC.

Last edited:

M1987

Just the one DuelSense for the PS5 and Series X.Xbox controllers are cheap crap,two broke in just a few months

TLZ

Banned
Too many to make my wife complain.

Same as the rest of you: 1 for me, 3 for my imaginary friends
Come Let Me Love You GIF

Last edited:

JimboJones

PS4: 2x DuelShock4
Switch: JoyCons, Pro Controller, 8Bitdo Pro Controller, 8BitdoAdapter (could use a PS4 controller if I wanted)

PC: all of the above + a wired Xbox controller and two cheap wired SNES knock-off controllers
Edit:forgot about steam controller.

Last edited:

drganon

I've always had at least two controllers per system. I only have one for my ps5 now, but I plan on getting another eventually.

begotten

I'll only go over what I have in my current setup;

Dualsense (PS5)
Xbox Elite 2 (PC)
Switch Pro Controller (Switch)
Hori Fightpad (Fighting Games on PC)
Sega Genesis 6 Button Pad (Other on PC)
Logitech G613 & Razer Deathadder V2 Wireless

Last edited:

Alpha Male

f4ZCdX8.jpg

Elite Series 2
Series X Design Lab
Series X 20th Anniversary
Series X base

Dualsense White & Black - for non trigger effect games

Dualsense Blue & Purple - for games that use trigger effect

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
1 Xbox One Controller (PC)
2 Dualshock 4 controllers
1 Dualshock 2
2 Pairs of joy-cons
1 Wiimote+ with the nunchuck
1 Wii classic controller
3 Gamecube controllers
2 N64 controllers
2 Nes Mini controllers (Wii compatible!)
2 Snes Mini controllers (Wii compatible!)
3 8bitdo controllers
2 Valve Index controllers

I like pressing buttons. :lollipop_content:

Garibaldi

Two Dualsense - PS5
Two set of Joycons, one official pro controller and a cheap 3rd party pro controller - Switch
Xbox Elite Series II and a black dualsense - PC

Various fight sticks for PC & PS and a Thrust master Wheel setup

Last edited:
Top Bottom