• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Many Starfield Threads Will There Be After Release?

How many Starfield threads?

• 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10

• 11-15

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 16-20

• Not Enough

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Too Many

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN1X

Banned
At the time of writing there's about 9 Starfield threads on the first page. Now I know you lot are mostly normies, fully invested in mainstream gaming and its marketing cycles, so I fully expect you to go even more apeshit with your perfectly healthy obsession of this upcoming videogame.

So I ask you StarGaf: how many threads will you unleash on our humble forum on day 1* on page 1 between the hours 12:00 and 18:00 CEST on Thursday? Or perhaps you will all finally behave and keep this shit in the confines of the OT? Oh lawd...

*I know it's technically day 2 but it's like poetry, it rhymes. Or something. Fuck off.

Last edited:

BouncyFrag

I’m just going to focus on the review thread and the Digital Foundry thread. If the XSS performs the game well, a dedicated thread for all the salt would be appreciated.

acm2000

funny things is hardly anyone here would be moaning about the number of threads if it was a sony exclusive :messenger_tears_of_joy:

but there are way too many threads, i do agree. neogaf needs a way for others to add to OP's to keep a relative thread updated.

NEbeast

cathy hughes millions GIF by 50th NAACP Image Awards

VN1X

Banned
funny things is hardly anyone here would be moaning about the number of threads if it was a sony exclusive :messenger_tears_of_joy:

but there are way too many threads, i do agree. neogaf needs a way for others to add to OP's to keep a relative thread updated.
This thread is a shitpost no doubt but please don't equate it (or me) to your dumb fanboy narratives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom