• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hulk Hogan sex tape included racist tirade - WWE cuts all ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
CK5UdBSUEAArout.jpg:large

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member

Wow. That he can't distinguish the difference between those two statements is really quite something. It doesn't even make sense in the "why can't I say it if black people can" way because this whole thing wouldn't really be an issue if Hogan used it in the exact same way Obama did.

Wow. That he can't distinguish the difference between those two statements is really quite something. It doesn't even make sense in the "why can't I say it if black people can" way because this whole thing wouldn't really be an issue if Hogan used it in the exact same way Obama did.
I get into arguments with racists online. The whole world gets way more depressing and frustrating when you realize most of them are this dumb about it.

ElRenoRaven

I had to check his Twitter to make sure this was real. It is. Talk about tone deaf. Haha. Might be one of the funniest tweets and retweet I've ever seen.

You and me both. I couldn't believe it but yea he actually did retweet that. Talk about just not helping your cause one bit.

Macho Man won.

At least he went out with his legacy in tact. Hogan is putting the fire out with gasoline.

I also appreciate the active use of "biracial" to presumably insinuate that he's not *actually* black, so he shouldn't be authorized to use the "N" word any more than the Hulkster.

Hold all the L's, Hogan.

Spinluck

Why in the fuck would he retweet that? Why?

This tells me he's learned nothing, and probably isn't really sorry about what he said.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Is that Hogan's real account?

Google says that's a Gamergate blog. Oh lawd.

The tweet is from a Gamergate blog (fucking shocker) but then Hulk Hogan had the good sense to retweet it to all his followers. I'm still laughing.

Why in the fuck would he retweet that? Why?

This tells me he's learned nothing, and probably isn't really sorry about what he said.

Hasnt he been uploading pics of him with black people on his Facebook? Dude is legit shook. He needs some kind of manager to take the wheel

Pyrrhus

Hasnt he been uploading pics of him with black people on his Facebook? Dude is legit shook. He needs some kind of manager to take the wheel

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He's just flailing. Does he have an agent? Did the agent quit over the initial story? Because he's just making all the wrong moves.

Dryk

I also appreciate the active use of "biracial" to presumably insinuate that he's not *actually* black, so he shouldn't be authorized to use the "N" word any more than the Hulkster.
There are probably people that actually believe that, a lot of them. The context of Obama being treated as a black man by-and-large is completely lost on them.

Imm0rt4l

Hogan's a fucking moron for this retweet. And you'll still see some of his black celebrity friends come to his defense. His 'apology' was disingenuous as fuck.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The retweet right before it was fake (joke) too.

It's a picture of Danny Welbeck and Jack Wilshere, of Soccer fame, posted by Ethan Morley who is not in the picture.

ahahahah he doesn't even get the basic issue. poor guy, almost. i think he even feels really bad for himself right now.

I never thought this day would come but it's gotta be said, Hulk Hogan isn't smart.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
All that retweet does is reaffirm that this man, after saying this shit 8 years ago, still doesn't "get it", and the statute of limitations argument is bullshit.

Hogan's been pretty delusional for a long time now and I'm pretty sure he believes his made up bullshit he's brought up over the years.

Remember the shit him and his ex-wife said about the dude (and his family) their son turned into a vegetable?

I don't think he realizes those retweets of his are famous soccer players. I think the Ivorian guy is Kolo toure but the white and black guy are definitely Danny Welbeck and Wilshere from Arsenal. I also suspect that the pic with the fake afro are also soccer players from Arsenal but I'm not sure who.

Edit. The pic with the afro is of Arshavin who is an Arsenal soccer player and the black guy is I think Diaby so people are pretty much taking the piss out of Hulk.

Moze

Banned
I had no idea anyone liked Hulk Hogan still. The biggest news to me is the fact he has only just been exposed as a racist. I have always associated him with racism and general elitism. I get the impression he thinks he and his family are something special.

Anyone defending him with nonsense like ''I know the real you, you are not a racist''. You know fuck all about him or any other celebrity. Celebrities create a persona and act it out to the public. Many celebrities aren't even capable of doing that and need a team to completely create the image for them. You know no celebrity and should never defend them under any circumstances.

Polari

I don't think he realizes those retweets of his are famous soccer players. I think the Ivorian guy is Kolo toure but the white and black guy are definitely Danny Welbeck and Wilshere from Arsenal. I also suspect that the pic with the fake afro are also soccer players from Arsenal but I'm not sure who.

Edit. The pic with the afro is of Arshavin who is an Arsenal soccer player and the black guy is I think Diaby so people are pretty much taking the piss out of Hulk.

Katie Price and her son are retweeted as well, lol.

Found this quite amusing, people have been tweeting Hogan with pictures of black footballers claiming it's them, and supporting him.

Hulk, of course, is retweeting...

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...rmer-wwe-star-after-racial-slur-10418105.html

Have to say, whilst I loved WWF in the 80s, I quickly grew out of it, but the real life stories behind it are very compelling.

Truth is definitely stranger than fiction.

uHfJReF.png

Also from the article:

"Hogan has previous when it comes to retweeting ill-advised tweets, having republished pictures of murdered Raoul Moat, missing girl Madeleine McCann and Austrian paedophile Josef Fritzl."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom