• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hulk Hogan sex tape included racist tirade - WWE cuts all ties

Status
Not open for further replies.

7FNWsU0.png

PSqueak

Banned
So basically they admit that they only fired him as a PR move and will anxiously bring him back if he can somehow save face again. People may want to see a comeback from people who make mistakes, but going on a racist tirade isn't a mistake. It's revealing deeply rooted character flaws that people almost never change at that age. WWE deserves to fail with how backward they are and how they disgustingly accept racism and even promote it.

Well, to be fair, however extremely unlikely it is, i do believe people can change, educate themselves and in general better themselves. Is it possible that Hogan will abandon his racist ways, educate himself and become a better man? It's possible! Will it happen? Mostly absolutely not.

Triple H just went thru the usual PR motions, they have to keep a certain image and come off as the good guys, "Yeah, if hogan gets his shit together and stops being a bigot he's welcome back, ball is in his court" is a pretty non comitting statement, they's sending the message that what hogan did is not tolerated, but also making themselves sound like they'd give them redemption, who wouldn't take this stance? it's just PR talk.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WHOA WHOA WHOA wtf happened here. The thread was bumped, with responses a moment ago, I just posted in it.

Suddenly, those responses from today are gone, and now it shows I, ME, bumped it?

worked yourself into a shoot brother

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
WHOA WHOA WHOA wtf happened here. The thread was bumped, with responses a moment ago, I just posted in it.

Suddenly, those responses from today are gone, and now it shows I, ME, bumped it?

I don’t know any wrestling terms but you definitely are one.

Oh yeah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom