• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble 2k PlayStation bundle

Mrbob

1 dollar for Vita games it is then. BTA tier is trash and 20 too much just to get Xcom 2 PS4.

Is there a tracking for how much each humble bundle sells? This might go down as the worst selling humble bundle.

OG Loc

I already have XCOM on Vita but I'm in for Civ.

XCOM 2 is pretty good on the PS4. Load times can be kind of a pain (not sure if this is alleviated a bit by a Pro) but there are no other issues.

Fasty

Dammit. Was all in on that $1 tier as I've been eyeing off X-com for Vita for ages!! Then I realised it excludes Australia. Ugh

I'm prolly the only one who doesn't have the Borderlands or Bioshock games :( But I jumped on the PS3 game very late; still working through games on there before getting a lovely switch.

May or may not bite - we'll see.

MRORANGE

Still no support for Europe? you can get steam keys to work in any region then psn should be able to do this as well[. It's stupid expectiting customers to have multiple accounts for different regions to access a Dd service that "should" have all the games in one centralised account.

lcap

What? Just redeemed my code and every game appeared as bought on PS Store, except for Xcom Enemy Within, and it was the game I was most excited about.

$1 Vita games and I wanted to play Mafia II again, so the $5 is worth it for that alone I suppose. Was hoping BioShock II (or the remasters) would be included. I'd have paid $25-30 for that bundle.

Effect

I've wanted more games for my PS3 so this isn't a bad bundle for me. I have Borderlands 2 on PC already but wouldn't mind a PS3 version and I don't have those other games either. I have Xcom 2 on PC already so don't need to go that high.

mao2

1 day left. Anyone still thinking of purchasing this better do it quick.

I bought the Beat the Average bundle and thoroughly enjoyed Mafia II. The story, characters, and the shooting sequences are excellent. IMO this game alone is worth the $10 I paid. Too bad its DLCs are no longer available on PSN... :(

Top Bottom