• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Ubisoft Bundle (Grow Home, CoJ: Gunslinger & Rayman Origins for $1)

XBP

Might get the 15$ tier for ac rouge. Plus its for charity so why the hell not.

And people need to stop complaining about uplay. I've played r6 siege for almost 150 hours now and haven't had any problems with it (knock on wood).

Red Hood

Banned
Do you still have to run Uplay with Grow Home and Call of Juarez?

I mean, it's a dollar but still.

No. At least it doesn't say so on their Steam pages. Usually it says so like several other Ubisoft games like Child of Light and the AC games.

Doomedfool

I'm so glad I haven't had any issues with Uplay. Four games I want to play in just the first two tiers. Have to decide if I want to pay the extra to get rogue before it's all over. Pretty happy with this bundle.

DrArchon

Basically used this to get Grow Home for a buck. I've heard it's good, so I'm keen to try it out. Maybe I'll play Rayman too, if I ever do anything with Uplay.

jholmes

I was going to get Grow Home during the last Steam sale but decided against it so I'm definitely in for the $1.

If something, anything outside of the $1 tier had a Steam key I'd consider it, but I guess Ubisoft is too smart for that.

Aselith

Yo! This is great. Definitely in for $15 with Rogue and The Crew being in there. Best big publisher bundle I've seen.

I might actually be in for the full $75 and get The Division and Anno 2170 or whatever the new one is.

Edit: Ah fuck nm 2205 is excluded :(

God damn it. Mistakes were made. I bought Sword Art Online for 5 bucks today and regret it, and didn't see this. I would've much rather paid 5 to get splinter cell black list and ray man.

Going to go commit sodoku now.

Can someone quickly confirm for me whether Grow Home is DRM-Free (which is to say, can you run it while Steam is closed)? Have heard conflicting things.

zoozilla

What other games do people think will be added?

Is there a possibility of something like Black Flag or one of the Trackmania games coming up?

Ya`ll have any free Far cry 3 codes

BcJsddm.png

tuffymon

Why worthless without the expansion?

There's nothing wrong with Uplay

Maybe not anymore, but I'd rather not use multiple services (I hate hunting for my games). Which has left me conflicted, do I give it as a gift to a bud, trade/sell it to someone else, or suck it up princess and install it?

Alex

Is UPlay still the same? I don't mind alternate clients and methods, Origin, Battle.net,GOG, etc those are all fine but UPlay was always such a pain in the ass.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Humble Bundle is the greatest thing ever.

BTA because I wanted Far Cry 3 and AC Chronicles. Rayman Origins for $1?!! Unreal!

Briarios

Ok, this was a great bundle for me, because I've wanted Rogue for a bit ... hopefully it runs on my set up :p

Anyway, there are some games I have/don't want, so I'm giving them away. PM me for one game (ONE game, ask for multiple, you get none ... only fair) you want, first response gets it. I'm giving away:

The Crew - Uplay - CLAIMED

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - Uplay - CLAIMED

Rayman Origins - Uplay - CLAIMED

Grow Home - Steam - CLAIMED

neonglow

What other games do people think will be added?

Is there a possibility of something like Black Flag or one of the Trackmania games coming up?

This bundle is a taste of all Ubisoft franchises. Except for Assassin's Creed, you'll notice there's only one game from each series. We might get Trackmania, Trials or Might & Magic games next.

Tainted

CoJ: Gunslinger Owned
Grow Home: Unowned
Rayman Owned
FC3 Owned
Blacklist Owned
AC: Chronicles Unowned
AC: Rogue Unowned
The Crew Unowned

I probably wouldn't touch The Crew or AC Chonicles...so is Rogue & Grow Home worth $15 ? :)

CoJ: Gunslinger Owned
Grow Home: Unowned
Rayman Owned
FC3 Owned
Blacklist Owned
AC: Chronicles Unowned
AC: Rogue Unowned
The Crew Unowned

I probably wouldn't touch The Crew or AC Chonicles...so is Rogue & Grow Home worth $15 ? :)

If you like AC I've heard good things about Rogue. Heard good things about Grow Home as well.

chixdiggit

lol @ only 2 games being Steam codes
You can't fool me Ubisoft

Mosy of them a UPlay codes.

Thanks but no thanks.

I was about ot get rayman until I saw uplay...

only 2 games are steam codes, while rest are uplay.....

I think people would like to know that...

If that $75 had The Division on steam, I would have bought it.

You guys understand that even if it was Steam you would have to go through Steam and also Uplay? It's actually less hassle to go through just one DRM instead of the two.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Oh FFS sake... bought it thinking it was all on Steam. How dumb can I be...

Take it.

Rayman: 9HCL-ML6V-683V-DBY7
Far Cry 3: F3P-HLGT-BMXL-4LN3-AXGA
Splinter Cell whatever: EF4Y-MTM3-3BV7-AMM7
Chinese Ass Creed: 9K9A-FCP3-GC3R-CANX
LOL @ this post

So one of my Steam friends is a GAF lurker and doesn't have an account so he gave me a key to give away. I sent a PM to Modbot a few minutes ago but nothing. I used ModBot before and it worked so I don't know what I did wrong... :(

Top Bottom